5 | Hershey Skin and Cherry Kisses

Start from the beginning

My gasping breaks in my throat, as I feel the heart-beat race in my cunt. I breathe out foul profanity into the cover, while one hand grope my left cheek as hard as it could, and the same finger deliver the consistent tormenting motion; back and forth, back and forth.

"Awe, it's already turning pink," she gushes, clawing the flesh and I hiss; tightening my jaw. "But thats not the color I want," her hand gave a mean slap to my right cheek, constraining my body to flinch at the touch, then briefly shudder. "So, I count the cadence and you count the repetition-meaning whenever you receive a smack-" she quickly repeat the action, receiving the same reaction, "-you count. Got it?" When I nodded, I got another smack, so I quickly correct myself when the time was given.

"Amazing, and once we're done. Thank me for giving you what you desire," I detect the rascality and stern-ness intertwine in her voice, then her palm connected to my ass; lastly massaging and squeezing the flesh. I automatically complies and repeat back the number. Next, a fist-balling smack collapse into me, and I later heave at the stinging sensation. Two, I replied as she caress me, nails jabbing in my ass, "You're dripping."

My panties were move to the side and I jounce at the small brush she'd given me, "It's getting on the floor." I was pop with the string of the cotton material, then my body snatches backwards some at the rip of the panties. She command, "Resume the position," and I received another one and I chomp down on my lips, preventing from giving her the number as my body wince afterwards. I whimper once releasing my lip, and before I could utter out the number-another smack came my way, and my knees buckle as my body shakes and my shriek cracks into the cover, "I won't wait for you, Lauren. What were those two numbers?"

"Three," I pant out then clench my eye, "A-and...four, ma'am." Another smack hit me, and a luscious shock strike my cunt, "...five." We went up to twenty counts and every smack became intense than the last, and my brain cells depart, little by little. "Th-thank you, ma'am," I strained to praise her, disregarding the saliva draining out the corner of my mouth. And she sure didn't mind, planting a kiss on my cheek.

"You look delicious. I must have a taste," and from that statement, my eyes rotated to the back of my head as my mouth widen at the feeling of her tongue giving my cunt a long and well-needed lick. I cried out with my eyebrows crinkled and my digits balling the cover for dear life. "So pretty and red, my favorite color."

"Plea-ase ma'am," I beg, wavering my ass in front of her once she removed herself. I craved those full and bitable lips. I hear a dry chuckle and I could see her shaking her head. Still, her fingers were continuing to caress me, as she tilt her head towards the side in an thinking manner. A soft pat landed on my ass, and I almost fell in love with the pain. What is she doing to me? I ponder in my head. Later, the metal on her belt clang to the floor, along with the sound of a shirt.

"Have you ever cum by patting yourself?" that's such an odd question. So odd, I was unable to form a response at the feeling of my cunt being patted frequently, the shocks and jolts kept banging on a nerve. The way my body dance out of place, was on it owns accord; the amount of bliss was definitely overbearing, and my mind flew into over drive. I'm so close and it haven't even been a solid minute. It felt like my body is internally smothering in fucking blazing coal. The patting deepens and my eyes keep spinning in my head. Most of my moans were coordinated, that until one particular pat would slap me out of harmony. "If you cum without my permission, I'll give you another twenty."

"Oh, please, Ms. Hamilton-" I pleaded with the wrong name, but at the time, it doesn't quite matter to me.

My body writhe, just as two slender fingers slide into me with all simplicity. "I count the cadence-" my eyes widen, and I tried to crane my neck in her direction.