5 | Hershey Skin and Cherry Kisses

ᴸᴬᵁᴿᴱᴺ
_

"What is that you want?" she murmurs, leaning her head towards the side, and her face stern. I coat up my bottom lip, casting my eyes on the wooden floor, and felt a presence float nearer. "You want me to fuck you, is that what it is?" her hand rest on my shoulder.

"...yes," she made a clever face, nodding, delicately tapping on her scarcely noticeable cleft chin. So deep in my own thoughts about her touching me, I didn't realize she was behind me. Whispering in my ear, she ask me what was the reason. "I-...I had a dream."

"I'm willing to agree," I felt her lips hovering over the nape of my neck, and I feel slightly embarrass about the standing hair. "But tell me, little one-what excites you the most on that contract." I shallow largely, my last breath sending me to the wolves once I felt her manicured nail trace the outside of my thigh. The torrid breathing on my neck causes my body to turn putty, as her index finger heighten. Oh, please!

"...the spanking, Ms. Hamilton," I replied as low as the whisper in the cold night. A void is living in the breath she intakes, and it makes my ear cackle a bit. The same wetness lay thin across my skin like a warm sheet, fresh out of the dryer. Her finger curl around the edge of my lace panties that she brought from Victoria Secrets. It tugged in her direction.

"I'd love to make your ass apple red," she declared sinisterly, the smirk in her voice was enough to have my nipples pucker at attention. "You'll love that, too. Wouldn't you?" Yes, just do anything to me!

"Yes," I quivered out, damn near shaking in my skin. The affect this woman has on me is ridiculous. I slip in my bottom lip at the feeling of strong, yet yielding hands caressing over my shoulders; her lanky fingers gently penetrate my skin. I soften into her touch.

"You want me to bend you over and give you a reward? Want me to make you feel it?"

These twenty-one questions are becoming irritating, but I can't help, but grow wet since I'll practically kill for the sound of her voice. Her regular speaking voice already kills me with the southern accent, and now hearing her talk dirty to me drives me up the wall.

Whirling me around by my hips, my chest collide into her, and her hands instantly palm my ass. The woman then claws at the flesh as my mouth fell agape. Large hands grope and pull at the flesh and airy whimpers evaporate from my lips. Chocolate eyes, darker than dark, bore at me. I'm positive mines twinkle back, two little beams gazing at her adorably because that is how I operate. Seeing as she had enough with the cheesy gaze, she threw me in air, then caught me,
and carried me to the bed.

I was shoved on the bed, face down, ass out once my feet touch the wooden floor. And that one simple movement snatched the air out of my lungs. "You'll refer to me as ma'am when the real things happens. We'll practice, and don't ever think I'll take it easy because you're new to this. I told you once. I'll never tell you twice. Understand?" I felt plump lips press right above my waistline on my back, and arch my back more.

"Yes, ma'am."

"Beautiful," she smiles out of my peripheral vision, and I would've faint at the view if it wasn't for my adrenaline devouring my blood. I jerk forward when the string of my panties snap back into my skin, later on feeling the t-shirt hike up my back, "Keep the arch for me." A finger poke at my pulsating clit then drag upwards, splitting apart my slippery folds that oozes through the fabric. My juices seeped through the cotton material, allowing to damp her finger. "All soaked for me."