Tennis Point(less)

"You didn't tell me he was that hot!" Claud exclaimed in a hiss as she watched Jet walk down the driveway of his house.

I rolled my eyes and watched too. He was dressed in athletic clothes. All black. A tight muscle top, loose fitting shorts and what appeared to be a pair of spandex shorts underneath with a black sports bag slung over his shoulder. I couldn't tell if he wore the clothes often or never as he had a different walk than he'd had the day before. His muscles were made to look even more prominent and I couldn't help but bite my lip at it. He got close enough that I was forced to stop staring for fear of making it awkward.

"So, do I get a chance to check you out, too?" He asked as he jumped into the backseat. "Or were you planning on lying about it?"

"We were trying to decide whether or not it was possible for you to actually wear colour." I retorted in annoyance. "The only reason we showed up this morning was because my mother demanded we did."

"You always do what your parents tell you to?" He chuckled.

"Yes, She does." Claud chuckled slightly. "I don't though."

Why does she always do this? She doesn't need to make me sound lame just make herself sound better. It's completely unfair and an absolute piss off. Not to mention, she was only trying to make herself appear more interesting for Jet.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance and watched as we sped out of the driveway. She really was trying to impress him. Her reckless driving did not go unnoticed, but I feel like it didn't get her the attention she'd wanted. Jet looked annoyed and actually genuinely pissed off. I held back a chortle when he coughed, catching her attention.

"You okay, baby cakes?" Claudia asked, trying to make herself appear innocent.

"I'm fine. I'm just wondering if you always endanger your own life and the lives of anyone else in the car?" He spat.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Claudia was playing dumb now.

Playing dumb was a thing she did. She'd done it all through high school and managed to have it work to her advantage. She wasn't actually that dumb, but she was that desperate. I bit my tongue, not wanting to do the same thing she'd done to me.

"It means you drive like a fucking bimbo." Jet sighed as he leaned back and closed his eyes.

"You rude boy!" She gasped in a laugh so fake it could have been a Barbie toy recording.

He sighed and nearly jumped out of the car as it rolled into a park. Eli and Tommy sent him dirty looks. Couldn't they ever view another guy as a friend and not competition?!

I rolled my eyes again. Today was going to be very long. I climbed out of the car and grabbed my bag only to have it taken out of my arms. He was carrying my bag for me. I would have said I was flattered, but the truth was that I was too intimated to protest.

He followed me up to gate and watched as I punched the code in. He the followed me in and to the courts. Claudia was squawking and whining about her heavy bag, but when I offered to carry it for her I was met with a harsh glare in response. She'd wanted Jet to take it for her.

"So, virgin girl, you gonna beat me or should I just go beat myself?" He smirked.

Eli and Tommy froze before chortling at his crude humour. I rolled my eyes and resisted the urge to pelt him with every little green ball I could get my hands on. I'd never understand why boys thought it was funny or impressive to make rude jokes in front of girls who obviously didn't like them. Claudia forced a high pitched fake laugh and I pretended to be amused with her.