The Don't Do It Dinner

My parents and the Black's hadn't much interest in Jet after the living room chat and this left him to his own demise. I was kept busy with questions about my upcoming courses and salad making while the unfamiliar boy watched unabashedly from the doorway of the kitchen. Despite being slightly nervous and uncomfortable under the scrutiny of his watchful eyes, I made a wonderful Caesar salad for dinner while the ladies relaxed outside on the porch waiting for the timer to go off on the stove.

"You do anything fun?" Jet spoke so blatantly I almost ignored what he'd said.

"Pardon me?" I looked up from the salad bowl.

"You do anything fun?" He repeated. "What d'ya do out here for fun?"

"Tennis." I said coolly.

"That's it?" He raised an eyebrow as I opened the fridge.

"Yes." I set the bowl down and closed the door gently.

"Well, I know a few things I'd do for fun around here." He smirked before making it way too obvious he was checking me out. "Like you."

"Well, unfortunately for you, that doesn't sound like it'd be much fun." I turned on my heel only to have my arm grabbed and be forcibly spun back around.

He was standing very close to me. Too close for someone who only knew my name. In fact, I'd put my hands on his chest to balance myself and he was still holding me in place. I looked down to avoid eye contact. I wasn't happy with this.

"And why's that?" He asked. "I know you think I'm hot."

"So?" I pushed myself away from him.

"So, you are an eighteen year old virgin." His smirk was hot, but something about it irked me. "I'd thought so when we were introduced."

I wanted to slap him so hard, but I knew that'd eventually cause a commotion at dinner. I didn't slap lightly and a handprint would be left to help with his smirk. I had to be satisfied with the imagined reaction I'd get if I really did hit him.

"You say that like it's a bad thing?" I didn't like him.

"Take me to play tennis with you." He demanded, completely ignoring my inquiry.

"What?" I spun around again.

"I bet I'll win." His smirk returned.

"Fine." I agreed before marching outside and taking a seat on the outdoor sofa across from my mother and Mrs. Black who were discussing the elegant thread bearings of the fabric. "We'll be here at 8:15 tomorrow morning. Be ready to go."

He stalked out after me and closed the glass door before sitting right beside me. I shifted awkwardly in an attempt to get away. He stifled a laugh as I stood with a huff and stormed off.

I knew what kind of boy he was. He was the kind I wasn't supposed to pay attention to. The kind that caused problems for fun and started fights when they were bored. He was the kind of boy this town didn't need. He was from a world bigger than this one where things didn't matter as much. Here, the police got involved in high school football drama and whether or not the gym coach could yell at the from the other side of the field. This wasn't what that boy was used to.

Here dinner was served hot and with a specific seating arrangement. Couples together, children together and singles strategically placed beside each other. I was across the table from Jet who kept sliding his bare foot up my legs and under the skirt of my dress, making me almost drop whatever I was holding. I was too embarrassed to say anything and I knew he'd manage to weasel out of it right away. It was frustrating to say the least, but to say the most it was turning me on to where I didn't even quite understand it.

"So, you're taking my nephew to play tennis tomorrow?" Mr. Black's voice called from down the table.

I chuckled nervously.

"Yes, sir." I smiled. "He thinks he's going to win."

Jet placed the bed of his foot directly over my panties now and I gasped. What was he doing?! He smirked and looked down at his plate before anybody could notice and I blushed bright red. What had he just done?

The adults looked at me and I quickly apologized saying I thought I'd seen a bug on the table. They humoured this for the rest of dinner, but Jet didn't stop.

"Abby, are you excited to start your new schooling in the fall?" Mr. Black continued to engage me in conversation while I struggled to breathe normally.

I told him I was. He asked about my course. I explained them. He joked about my tennis. I laughed politely and assured him tennis would remain. Mrs. Black commented on my appearance and choices of words and how much a pleasant young lady I was. I thanked her politely. I managed to do all of this while Jet taunted me from across the table. I kicked at his leg once in an attempt to get him to stop but he placed his foot farther up and over my panties again. He enjoyed making me suffer all through dinner.

I sighed in relief when I was finally excused and hurried to the bathroom. My panties were soaked and I was more than flustered.

Before I could get the door shut behind me Jet managed to wedge his foot in the way. I glared at him and he stepped into the bathroom. I didn't know what to do and I stared up at him.

He was the kind of boy who had experience with girls in close spaces. I was the kind of girl who'd never even been in a close space with a boy before. Not by unfortunate circumstance, but by choice. I didn't need a boy to do anything for me. Jet was the kind of boy who would do less than anything. He'd ruin my reputation, and leave me blaming it on myself. I'd seen it happen all through high school and I was not about to be the next victim of some silly boys idea of a good time.

"Get out!" I hissed.

"No." He smirked and pinned me up against the wall, before tilting my face so that I was looking up at him.

He crashed his lips onto mine. At first I gasped. Eighteen year old virgin lips and virgin hips. It was embarrassing. I didn't know how to kiss. I didn't know how to anything actually when it came to sensual moments. He pulled away looking almost smug.

"You've never even been kissed, have you?" He asked, his hot breath fanning over my ear.

"Yes, I have." I lied in defence.

"You're a terrible liar." He chuckled. "I'll teach you how to kiss if you admit it."

"There's nothing to admit." I spat. "Now, get out. I need to use the toilet."

"Say please." He demanded.

"Please, get out." I rolled my eyes and he left me panting against the bathroom wall.

What the hell was he trying to do to me?!