"I'm breaking up with Sarah tomorrow. After the photo shoot." I choke out and he looked confused at first and then I guess it hit him. "Really?" He asks and I nod. "Why're you so upset? We wouldn't have to be as secretive. Unless you..don't wanna be with me.. either." He says, his mood dropping as he said the last part. "No, no I do wanna be with you, Dal. So much. That's why I'm doing this." I explain while sniffling. "Then what?" He asks. "I'm gonna admit everything to her." I say and he looks at me with wide eyes. "Are you sure..?" He asks and I nod, more tears falling. "She.. she deserves to know ya know? She's so sweet, and she deserves to know that I'm a little bastard. She deserves to know she deserves better." I choke back a sob.

"You deserve better too." I mumble and Dallon shakes his head and pulls me in for a hug. I melt into his grasp, burying my face into his shoulder. "I don't de-deserve anyone, I.. I'm so mean, and an as-asshole. I should d-die alone." I say. I guess holding in all my emotions for so long, caused me to breakdown so badly. Everything I've felt for the past couple of weeks, the fear, the guilt, the sadness, the hurt. All of it, every single negative emotion was spilling out right now. It didn't feel good at all. They were crashing like harsh waves into me and I felt like I was drowning. "I'm such a fucking bastard." I seethe and he holds me tighter. "I'm not gonna say what we're doing, what you're doing isn't wrong. It is. I can't lie to you about that. But from my understanding, you didn't break up with her because you care about her and you don't wanna hurt her. You're scared." He says and I nod. That's true.

"Yeah b-but, I still.. it's cheating no matter what." I say and he rubs my back. "I know, honey." He says softly. "She's gon-gonna be so upset and every..everyone is gonna leave me and, and I'll be sad and lonely my wh-whole fucking life. I fucking deserve it." I say as a sob escapes my lips. "Shhh, b, love, you need to calm down. For me? You're gonna get sick." He says. "I deserve it!" I say a bit louder than I intended but he simply held me closer to him, pressing my face into his chest and continued to rub my back. I hear a soft knock at the door, and I didn't care. "Is everything okay?" I hear Dan's voice ring and the door opens. "Brendon?" He asks and I hear the door close again.

"He's stressed about everything. He's been bottling everything up and I guess it's all coming out now." Dallon says and I sniffle. "Oh I'm sorry. I hope you feel better, B. Just know it's not your fault. Kennys a bitch. Can't let people like that get to you. Love you man." He says and pats my back. I look up slightly, removing my face from Dallons shoulder and look at him with blurred vision. "Th-thank you." I say and he smiles softly, and leaves. Dallon presses a kiss to my forehead, and I lay my head down again. After a bit I started to calm down. The tears ceased, and I felt numb. "Why do you like me?" I ask Dallon. We were both laying on the bed, staring at the ceiling, our hands interlocked. If someone, well Dan, walked in we could easily pull away from that rather than cuddling. No matter how much I wanted to be so close to him, I couldn't.

"Even if you don't see it, you're a decent person Brendon. You got a good personality, you never fail to make me laugh. I'm kinda in the wrong too ya know. I knew you were with someone yet I let this happen. If you're a bad person than so am I. I like you cause you're you. Not to mention, you're stunningly handsome." He says looking over at me and I smile, meeting his gaze. "Says you. God you're gorgeous Dallon." I say and he smiles softly at me. "I'm glad you think so." He says and I shake my head. "Oh I don't think, I know so. Even if you don't believe me. My eyes don't lie. Only when I'm not wearing my glasses, then they lie just a bit That's besides the point. They don't lie when it comes to you." I ramble and he laughs.

"We were in here for a good hour and they might be worried." Dallon says and I sit up, him following my actions. "Let me just.." I mumble and I climb on his lap. He gives me a confused look, and I attach my lips to his, and he melts into my touch, wrapping his arms around me. It wasn't a sloppy, lust-filled kiss, not at all. It was sweet, and caring. Perfect. It made me feel happy, my heart beating wildly in my chest. Butterflies fluttering around my stomach. Every single time. Dallon always made me happy. We pull away, panting slightly from the lack of air and I laugh softly, staring into his ocean blue eyes. I drape my arms over his shoulders and he smiles at me lightly. "Thank you, Dally." I say and he caresses my cheek with his hand, and presses a kiss to my forehead, letting his lips linger a bit before pulling away.

"Maybe you should get some sleep, tomorrow's gonna be tough." He says while rubbing my back and I nod. I didn't wanna have to face what tomorrow is gonna bring. I guess I really don't have a choice anyways. "I have a feeling Zack is gonna be suspicious and since he already knows I rather you tell him we fucked rather then admitting I cried like a little bitch." I say and as I go to stand up, Dallon stops me, keeping his arms around me. "Brendon." He says and I look at him, our eyes meeting. "Lying isn't a good idea. And there's nothing wrong with crying. We all do it. It's a natural humanly thing. I doubt Zack will ask nor will he care what was going on in here. Let's go to bed okay?" He says and I nod and he let's me stand up.

I stretch and yawn, rubbing at my eyes. I can feel Dallons gaze on me and I turn to look at him. Surely enough, he as staring at me, and he flashes me a smile. "What?" I ask, smiling a bit as he stands up. "You're just so beautiful Brendon. I can't help but to stare at you." He says, and presses a soft kiss to my lips. My cheeks flared up and I shake my head, chuckling softly. "What would I do without you, Dallon?" I ask him, looking up to meet his eyes. "You'd still be living your life as one would." He replies and I shake my head and wrap my arms around him, sighing contently. "I would be completely lost without you, Dallon. Trust me." I mumble and even though I was stressed, sad, and scared I that moment, being with Dallon made me feel like nothing was wrong, even if I knew my world would come crashing down in a matter of hours.

Authors Note

Some uh oh content plus cute brallon moment

I don't even know what to say other than I finally updated this cursed book

Happy New Year's eve friends

Thanks for reading♡♡

-E💕