Ch. 1: Welcome to N.Y.U.

"Come on Chloe! We don't wanna be late for the activities fair!" Aubrey Posen, co-captain of the Bellas; an acappella singing group for N.Y.U., called to her roommate, best friend, fellow senior and co-captain of the Bellas; Chloe Beale. The redhead came rushing out of her bedroom, wearing a white and blue striped dress and fastening her earrings before joining her co-captain. "Thats your stack right there" Aubrey noted, nodding towards the stack of fylers closest to Chloe.

"Thanx" Chloe said in a breath. She took up the stack of flyers and began straightening them out frantically.

"You nervous?" Aubrey asked with a slight grin.

"Aren't you?" Chloe scoffed, making the blonde chuckle a little. As they continued to shuffle their stacks, the ginger's attention was stolen by the t.v. casting a news story.

"Although despite everything she has accomplished, many are still wondering as to who is Spider-Woman: a hero, or a vigilante? Many dedicated New Yorkers believe her to be the latter while others are still unsure of what to believe. The fact that the red and blue suited web slinger has still yet to sign the Sokovian Accords has continued to have people question her stance on right and wrong. The F.B.I. and N.Y.P.D.'s anti-vigilante taskforces are still at hard work to bring the web slinger down, and though many New Yorkers still support her, J. Jonah Jameson of the Daily Bugle has continued his campaign against the wall crawler"

The t.v. began to show the news editor himself, but Chloe switched it off before he could say anything.

"I have no interest in listening to that idiot" she said before carefully setting the remote down without dropping her stack. "Of course she's a hero"

"Well, heroes do often get themselves into trouble. So, I guess she is" Aubrey unceremoniously replied, not being the biggest fan of Spider-Woman.

"Oh come on, who else is gonna look after all of us?" she grinned encouragingly. "Besides, she is hot!"

"Ugh, you are so typical Chloe" the blonde rolled her eyes. "You ready?"

"Yea, you?" she sighed and Aubrey nodded. The two stood face-to-face and took in a breath before letting it out at the same time. "Ok, let's go"

X

"Hey sleepy head!" Jesse called as he woke up his best friend next to him. "Wake up, we're here" he informed and the petite girl next to him groaned as she regained consciousness. She opened to see the very college she was now calling home, much to her dismay.

"Yea, I would've preferred if you had just let me sleep" Beca retorted as she removed her headphones.

"Come on Beca, it's gonna be fun" Amy smiled from across the two. "Where else are we gonna get to be the wild and free party animals we are?"

Beca shook her head with a smirk and an eyeroll before facing back out the window. They were suddenly surrounded by cars and large beautiful buildings all around them. That, and an endless amount of students being dropped off, getting their luggage, touring around campus, chatting amongst friends and family, etc. There was one point when they were stopped in the middle of the campus road and the trio of friends could hear Carry On Wayward Son by Kansas on the radio.

"Oh yea, there's my jam! Burt, crank that sucker!" Jesse hollered to the limo driver, hoping to cheer Beca up, only to receive a raised eyebrow. He started singing along and making guitar noises and gestures with his hands. Beca put on her best sarcastically amused look as he continued showing off. "Down ouch, wown, wown, wwwaaa-woah! Ow!" the limo suddenly jumped forward, causing Jesse to smack his head back and earning laughter from his friends.

The car came to a stop and the group got out of the limo and started collecting their belongings from the trunk. Once they had everything they owned, they thanked Burt for the ride, either hugging or shaking his hand, and then shut the trunk.