Ch. 20: Regionals

A/N: Hey guys! I forgot to put this in the last chapter so putting it here. I know it didn't serve much besides some cute moments and feel good reading, but I also thought it would be a great way to set things up for this and later chapters. So, hope you all enjoy and I think y'all are going to LOVE this one ;-).

It was the day of Regionals, the first of their ICCA performances. Beca and Fat Amy were standing side by side, staring at their reflections as they adjusted their flight attendant suits. They finally got them the correct way and took a minute to examine themselves in the mirror. Beca sighed in disgust while Amy nodded her head to the side.

"I actually think we look good" Fat Amy nodded with slight impression.

"Oh please" Beca grimaced. "Maybe you look good, but I look horrendous. I can't believe we have to wear these things, on stage at that"

Fat Amy just giggled.

"Don't worry, you're not the only one, and you won't be the focus of attention on that stage" she promised, but Beca still sighed. "Come on, let's get going. There's a ginger in need of your attending"

"Oh ha ha, hilarious"

They got to the Rehearsal Hall where the rest of their group was waiting, all with the same signature outfits the two best friends were wearing. The two were met by Chloe as they entered.

"Hey" she said with her loving smile, planting a greeting kiss on the brunette. "You look great"

"Speak for yourself" Beca said, admiring the redhead's flight attendant look, causing her to giggle.

"You two excited?"

"I'm pumped and she's thrilled" Fat Amy answered and Beca just rolled her eyes, making Chloe giggle again.

"Don't worry, it'll be great" she promised.

"How are you feeling?" Beca asked.

"I'm actually doing ok, feeling pretty excited and nervous"

"How bout your nodes?"

"They haven't bothered me yet today and I won't do a lot of singing tonight, so I think I'll be fine" Beca could tell she was trying to stay positive and strong. She was quite the fighter in her own right.

"Well, if they start to bother you, don't push it, ok?" Chloe smiled from Beca's caring side.

"I won't, I promise" she planted another kiss on the brunette. "Get to your seats, we have a few warm ups before we leave"

"Ok" Beca nodded.

Chloe returned back to Aubrey as the two went to their seats.

"Hey guys" Stacie greeted. "You two ready?"

"I am, but I don't know about her" Fat Amy answered.

"I'm ready" Beca retorted. "I just hate these outfits"

"I think we look good, but they are kind of stiff. I feel like they should be more loose and let us show more"

"Pffftttff!" Beca and Amy both laughed, typical Stacie always taking things to that point.

Aubrey called everyone's attention as the warm ups began. Once the warm ups were done, Aubrey thought it would also be a good idea to just check and make sure everyone had all of their movements down. It was almost like a dress rehearsal. It wasn't much, nor did they do much, she didn't want to overwork them right before their big night. Everything seemed good to go, so she let them all have what little free time they had left before heading off. They rode in a campus van that was loaned to them for every acappella trip. Beca sat in the back with Chloe and Fat Amy and Stacie sat in front of them. They chatted amongst themselves during the drive to the stadium. It was mostly random talk about the show, what happens after the show, holiday plans, etc. It was also to try and calm each other's nerves, since this was Beca's first performance and Chloe's first while fighting through nodes. When they arrived at the stadium, Beca and Chloe shared one last good luck kiss before following everyone out. The Bellas had to rush inside since they almost didn't make it in time. They looked around the theater to see the decent, not so large, crowd in attendance. Along with, the long judges table with their notes in ready. They took this moment to take in the whole environment, getting used to the whole ordeal before it was there turn. They stood gathered in the back of the theater, watching one of the other teams, the Sockoppellas, putting on a cute gig that lived up to their team name.