II

Being the only son of a business mogul I always have everything at my beck and call. Like everything you could possibly think of and I really hate it. It's like I'm lazy but I'm not. The fact that I have 2 hands that are working perfectly means that I'm meant to make use of them but my parents always refuse me to do so. My parents are rich and influential but that doesn't mean that I should treat those who do not have money with disrespect. I just love how I didn't turn out like those other rich kids at my school that makes a big deal out of nothing.

I believe that everyone is entitled to his/her rights. Right to express one's thoughts or feelings. My friends always think that I'm silly or crazy by not doing what they do but that's just me. So let me how my daily routine is.

I'm being woken up by my alarm clock and a maid. It's meant to be OR a maid but they still decide to show themselves in my room even after hearing my alarm go off. I have different maids that attend to me daily. Even when my alarm rings they still come to wake up me up. And I'm like,'didn't you hear the alarm go off'?🙄🙄🙄. I think they always do it on purpose cause they always flirt with me. I never knew that such things happened in real life: where the rich boy's maids are flirting with him. I thought it only happened in movies. Both the old and the young ones are always trying,and I give them this kind of face like 'aren't you tired of trying'?🙄🙄😒. I'm tired. I can't and won't have anything sexually to do with the people that serve me. I have my self respect.

I always greet them by saying "ma'am". Don't they get it? But they behave like their brain is in their ass. Well, I won't be surprised that it is. I'm tired of talking. When they are done with flirting, they'll leave. Okay! That definitely doesn't work on them. Then I take a shower. My food is always served to me in my room. I could always go down to eat at the dining table like a normal person but I get the usual NO. Then my driver drives me to school. I do not mind driving myself to school but my parents do not like it. Each time I ask them why,they don't give me a specific reason. Parents can be so annoying but I have no choice than to love them.

"Mum,Dad,I'm off to school" I shout from the living room. They should be in their rooms still trying to get up from bed. They are so lazy early in the morning. The only time I get to ask them for something that I know that they won't give me on a norm is early in the morning. They're like robots in the morning. But after 8am,their brains start functioning properly.

"Ok,honey. Take care of yourself. Stay away from................snores......." I guess my mum just dozed off trying to say something. I didn't even bother wanting to know what she wanted to say. I just laughed my way out.

Getting to the car,I see the driver already seated waiting for me. He already looks tired of waiting but what can he do? "Good morning Mr James" I greeted him,throwing my backpack at the back of the car.

"Good morning Mr Fred" he said,putting on his seatbelt.

"Please don't address me as mister. It makes me feel old. I'm still a teenager,you know." I said,putting on my own seatbelt.

"I'm sorry" he said,smiling at me. Then he drove off.
____________________________________

"Fred whats up?" That's my close friend Drake. Our parents are very close. They're like business partners. He treats girls differently from me. He uses and dumps. I always warn him about it but he says he is living his life. And I'm like living your best life doesn't mean that you should treat girls anyhow. But he doesn't listen to me.

"I'm good bruh" I said

"Would you be coming for basketball practice today?" He asked.

"I guess so. I even forgot that we had practice today." I said. I actually forgot that there was practise today. I don't even know why we are practising. There's nothing going on. I guess it's just to keep our body fit.

"Ok." He said,running off to meet a girl. He can never change. Girls are going to be the death of him. I'm very sure of that.

Boys. I wish I had a boyfriend like Fred. He's so sweet.😍😍

Please comment💜💜

Please vote🧡🧡

Thanks for reading💛💛