Jillian & Braden (EXTRA CHAP.)

Braden walked through the halls with a confident aura. But deep down inside, she was feeling a bit  heartbroken, again.

     When Jillian had invites her over his house for the second time yesterday, she thought that maybe, he was the one. But she was wrong, all only called her to get what he wanted.

     She smiled slightly to guys who would catch her eye as she walked out of the building. She started to walk towards the direction of hell (the orphanage) and a few steps later, someone's grabbed her arm.

     She was whipped around and land close to Jillian's chest. "Hey babe, come over to mines."

     Braden shook her head firmly at him. "No."

     "Come on, babe. I'll show you a good time."

     "No." Braden said again.

     "Did I do something wrong? Come on, just give me another chance, babe." Jillian continued.

      Braden thought about it, but her mind kept telling her to say no. But that's not what her fragile heart wanted, it wanted to go with Jillian and be loved. "Oh-okay." she said.

     Jillian smiled triumphantly. "Alright, let's go." Braden nodded as followed after him to his car. During the ride, Branden had already started to regret her decision, but kept she quiet. One they arrived at the small house that Braden had only been to a few times, they got off and headed inside.

     His mother sat on the couch watching a show. She turned around and said to them, "Oh, hello. I see you brought this, um, lovely lady again."

     Braden could see right through her lie, but either way she said, "Thank you." She lied.

     "Yeah, whatever mom. We're heading to my room bye." Jillian grabbed Braden's hand and lead her to his room.

     But before she heard Jillian's mother say, "This boy... he really needs to find someone new."

     Jillian shut the door of his room behind Braden and then quickly turned to her. He grabbed her face using both hands and kissed her. Braden tried not to wince when he touched her bruised cheek, but she did.

     "What's wrong?" he asked. "Do you not want to do this?"

     Braden grabbed both of his hands and pulled them away from her cheek. "I um," she said. Braden didn't know is she should tell him about the bruise, but right now, Jillian seemed as if he cared. "I have a bruise right here." She raised Jillain's hand and carefully put it on her cheek. "It kinda hurts, a lot."

     "So you don't want to do this?" he questioned.

     Braden put his hand down and looked away from him. She should have known, he didn't care at all. "No." she said harshly. "No, I don't." She looked back to him.

     Jillian looked at her odd. "Are you serious?" Braden nodded weakly. Jillian let out a breath.

    "I should go." Braden said and in the inside, she hoped that he would ask her to stay. But she didn't want to stay to do what he had in mind.

     Jillian looked to the ground and then his eyes were back to Braden. "Are you sure that's what you want?" he asked.

     Braden only wants to feel loved, higher and deeper than what she gets now. She wants to feel the kind of love that is hard to take away, but it's also hard to get. Braden shook her head, but either way she reached for the door knob.

     Before she could turn it, Jillian grabbed her hand and carefully pulled her close to his chest. "Wait, don't go."

     This is what Braden wanted. She wanted him to ask her to stay, but now as she saw the lust in his eyes, she knew this wasn't what she wanted. Braden wanted to see pure love in his eyes.

     She wasn't able to pull away, before he quickly and softly pecked a kiss on her lips that made her eyes flutter shut. He kissed her again. "You're beautiful, you know that?" Braden shook her head. "You are beautiful."

     Kisses after kisses, it was then when Jillian started roaming his hand under her small shirt. Every time that his hand went over her ribs, she winced quietly. "Why are you always so bruised?" he asked curiously.

     As Braden looked into his eyes that were filled with curiosity, she didn't know what to say to him. So she just kissed him. "Ow, okay that one hurt." she said softly when Jillian grabbed her by the shoulders.

     Jillian glanced at her for a few seconds before carefully running his hand up and down her shoulder. She would wince. Jillian stopped his hand over a bruise and then leaned down and kissed it. "Bruises are bruises, not scars. They go away. You're still beautiful, Braden."

     Braden's heart raced in her chest as she smiled at Jillian so looked at her with love. Maybe this is why she always went back to him, he always made her feel loved and like nothing she ever experienced before.

     "Thank you, Jillian." she said.

     But at the end of the day, she was always left heartbroken without an explanation.

*
OMG I liked this chapter.

anyways, thought?