There was disbelief written on Present Mic's face at what All Might said. Narrowing his eyes, he replied. "How can we not be sure?! She's a villain! That's the only evidence that we need to prove that she's the one who told the villains!"

Midnight stepped in before things could ugly, trying to be the voice of reason. "But you mentioned earlier on that only the teachers and the Pussycats knew where the training camp would be held. The students weren't even aware of the location until they arrived at on the first day of training camp and that include (L/N)-san. There's also a possibility that one of us could be traitor since only the teachers knew the location."

"What about you? Can you prove that you're 100% innocent? Can you assert that everyone here is innocent?" Snipe asked, putting Present Mic on the spot. "If we suspect each other, then we'll destroy ourselves from the inside. Looking for a traitor isn't something we should do in a hurry."

"At the very least, I trust you all," Nezu spoke up after remaining silent throughout the entire debate. "I can't prove definitely that I'm completely innocent either, though. For now, what we must do as a school is guarantee the safety of the students and that includes (L/N)-san as well."

The white creature looked at each of the teachers in the eyes to drive home his point whether they liked it or not. "With the suspected leak, there's something I've been thinking about doing for a while now. That's—"

"A phone call is here! A phone call—"

Nezu was cut off by All Might's phone ringtone who excused himself to take the call. The no.1 hero exited the meeting room and answered the call after closing the door gently behind him so none of the other heroes could eavesdrop on his conversation with the person on his phone.

"Sorry, what is it Tsukauchi?"

As the detective explained that they might be able to determine the whereabouts of the League of Villains, All Might felt the fire in him growing stronger – determined to make up for the guilt for not being there when the students were attacked by the villains.

He was going to bring back both Bakugou Katsuki and (Full Name).

***

(Name)'s POV

Tomura picked up the TV remote control and offed the news, cutting off whatever the people on news were saying. "I'm really grateful for all the publicity we've been getting."

The light blue-haired man turned his attention onto a certain blonde who was strapped to a metal board, both his hands encased in a metal box to prevent him from using his quirk. "Hey, don't you agree...? Katsuki Bakugou..."

The grin on your face grew larger as all eyes were fixed on the teenage male whose eyes were shaking as he furrowed his brows, his teeth gritting as a sweat rolled down the side of his face.

No one said anything like the tension in the air.

Until Tomura broke the silence by speaking up. "(Name)-chan, welcome back. You did a good job."

Shrugging, the grin on your face remained. "Eh, it wasn't much of a challenge, to begin with. I didn't have to put in much effort to put on act because our dear friend here made it so easy for me to have him wrapped around my fingers, falling for my sweet lies."

Red irises snapped towards you, staring intensely into your eyes. Bakugou didn't even have to express it verbally and yet you knew what those burning eyes were asking.

'Is it true? All this time was I nothing more than just a puppet for you to string along?'

All the villains watched in silence as you turned to face the blonde, walking up to him. With a saccharine smile, you ran a finger down Bakugou's cheek and came to a stop underneath his chin where you tilted his head up by an inch.