glare

millie's pov

"wait- what?!" noah whispers very loudly, causing me to shush him and hit him lightly on the arm.

"you- kissed finn?" he whispers, much more quietly this time.

i nod with a small smile on my face as my thoughts drift back to the curly haired boy who i have fallen for.

noah's mouth hangs open as i nod, his eyes widening too in the process.

"oh my god" he says as his eyebrows raise even more, which i didn't think was possible.

i roll my eyes at him with a small laugh. "noah, it's not that big of a deal" i say with a scoff.

"yes- yes it is" noah says as he leans over to me.

all of a sudden, noah's stare moves from me to someone else behind us.

finn is walking into the canteen, his curls messy as per usual. he then meets his eyes with mine, causing butterflies in my stomach. he smirks at me as he walks past, which leads noah to go into a frenzy.

"millie, please tell my you saw that" noah gasps as he grips my hand tightly in excitement.

"calm down!" i whisper with a small chuckle.

-

i walk to my next class, however my tiredness from last night slowed me down. i stop at my locker, pulling out text books as i hum quietly to my self since the corridor was empty.

a hand appears next to me, causing me to practically jump out of my skin. i quickly turn around to see finn looking at me with yet again, a smirk on his face.

his hand is leaning on my locker, while i am backed up against it.

"you scared the shit out of me" i say with a laugh as he looks at me.

"sorry" he says quietly.

"so uh- how are you?" i ask as i turn away and continue to take textbooks out of my locker.

"yeah i'm good" he says as he leans on the locker next to mine.

"so uh- about last night" i start nervously.

"what about it?" he says as he looks at me.

"well, i mean- we k-kissed finn" i stutter awkwardly as the boy next to me remains unbothered by the topic.

"yeah, and?" he says carelessly, not seeming to care.

"why do i feel like this meant nothing to you?" I scoff, turning to face the boy.

"of course it meant something to me millie, i just don't get what the big deal is" he says with a shrug.

"well- what are we?" i ask, looking down at the floor.

"what do you want us to be?" he asks calmly.

"i don't know" i reply quietly as i look back up at him.

"finn?"

a voice comes from behind finn, it sounded like a girls however i couldn't tell who it was.

maddie comes into view, a smile spread across her face as she looks at finn. she struts up to us, ignoring me completely as she slightly pushes me out the way.

"finn, i haven't seen you in ages!" maddie says excitedly, a wide smile remaining on her face.

finn gives her a small smile, however he looked incredibly uncomfortable.

"uh, finn, i am going to go" i say as maddie turns to face me, she has the usual bitchy look all over her face.

leaving the two stood there, i felt maddies cold glare from behind me as i made my way to the next class.

this is super short guys, sorry!