"Shut it!" I repeated with obvious madness as he awed and hugged his arm.

"Even if Lana is a total ten, Lia is a greater person. I may not know her that well but a girl building an empire of her own and staying down to earth is impressive. Mother adores her. Have you ever heard of your Lana helping mother out or being there for her? God, even when grandpa got badly sick Lana never visited. Lia though visited him twice and called mum daily to ask her if she needs anything...You are stupid if you are cheating on her! I don't even see how you cannot acknowledge that her curves, black hair and eyes are capturing! I would happily have her over your cold-hearted  Lana anytime..." Adam lectured and at his last sentence my body stiffened. I hated imagining Lia with any other guy. I hate it how my brother could even think of having her...And the last day she went out with Rafael. Only God knows what happened with them! What if he confessed his undying love for her? What if...What if...

"Lia is careful, clever not to forget pregnant. She won't let anyone have her."  I hushed to myself trying to calm down. Too caught up in my raging emotions I forgot about Adam that until I heard his stunned gasp.

"I am becoming an uncle? Is that why you are leaving her? You don't want the baby?" My brother accused with clear loathing. Thankfully, this time though he spoke lowly so no one can hear him.

"I am not leaving her. I will be there for my baby. We just ended our "fake" relation. This date with Lana isn't that big of a deal either. We are just going to catch up." I now tried to calm him down.

"Was it really fake though since you slept with her and got her pregnant?" Adam pointed still keeping a face of dislike.

" We were drunk..." I defended.

"Why have the kid though? The witch will never accept it.She hates kids. Seeing our cousin's baby, she said Clara looked fat, meh and overweight...You know that that baby will ruin any chance you have with Lana, so why keep it?" Adam continued to talk making my life an fuming hell.

"Because I would never kill an innocent baby. If Lana truly loves me, she should accept him or her and love the rice-grain fully." I roared with frustration but an inside voice mocked my line saying that Lana would probably run away after the mention of the baby.

"Rice grain? And are you a fool? That witch shamelessly flirted with me, after your breakup. I don't know if she was trying to hurt you or what...But she did send me a picture of her in a skimpy black bikini saying how the hell could you pick Lia over her..!" Adam roared back forgetting to keep his tone down and I was shocked. Surprisingly though, my heart did not pain while listening to Lana's deed. Am I used to her ways or are my feelings for her numbing slowly?

"She didn't" I uttered not knowing exactly what I am supposed to say and Adam brought his phone to my face showing me Lana's photo and him not replying to her at all.

"I ignored her. Never replied and never will. I used to tolerate her because she kept you happy somehow. I would be lying though to say that I didn't pop a bottle of Champagne and cheered your breakup with my friends. Lana isn't the girl that you could give yourself fully to  . She is simply flirtation, selfishness and wickedness embodied in a woman.  Once again, I would pick Lia over her in a heartbeat." Adam continued to lecture irritation started to bubble in me.

"Stop saying you would have or pick her." I instructed sounding grim and rough.

"Why ? Since your going on a date with Miss.Witch you shouldn't mind me saying I would pick, have or even sleep with..." My hand slapped harshly on his mouth daring him to continue. Every fiber in me told me to beat my little brother down and surprisingly my mind didn't argue against it this time.

"Lia is not a normal girl. You or any other man cannot talk about her like so! If I ever hear you saying those words again I would punch your jaw blue." I threatened and my mother finally rushed in clearly scared after hearing my last sentence.

"What the hell is going on? You boys never fight." She asked coming in between us and pushing us apart.

"He is being a hypocritical ass." Adam explained 

"Adam!" my mother yelled in disagreement.

"He is being a creep talking about my Lia." I seethed back and hearing my own words, the meaning downed on me. My Lia...My Lia...Mine...Mine...Not Rafael's or Adam's...No one can think about her intimately because I want her to be mine while Lana's shitty whorish behavior doesn't even bother me...I care for Lia, alone. I want her alone. How did I not figure this out before.

"Tobiah! Adam!" My mother started to lecture "Adam apologize to your brother, since you talked creepily about Lia."  

"I don't have time for this." I mumbled and rushed to my side table to grab my keys and phone so I could leave.

"Finally, that slow brain of yours started to function!" Adam shamed but a small smile appeared on his face as is fully knowing and agreeing with my next step. 

I hope that I am not too late..!

!