Jade And The Witch

Hey, sorry about yesterday ( I got sucked into a 60 sth chapter book) 

Thank you guys endlessly for your support.

I am so lucky to have such great people around.

The new goal this time is 70 comments (Hope that I am not being demanding. Your interactions simply keep me going. I love to hear what you guys think and hope for.)

Tobiah's Pov

"Tobiah, will you let go? Tobiah, I have been asking for five minutes...Now, I am ordering you to let go of me!" The feminine voice roared but I decided to ignore it again.

      I was comfortably asleep hugging a warm body close to me. My head dived deeper in the crook of their neck enjoying the smell of strawberries. I felt my self smiling bigger hearing them huff and puff again.

"Let go or you are fired." The familiar sounded ordered for the tenth time.

"No." I whined unmoving. I needed the warmth that was omitting from them and all I knew is that I wanted one more hour of peaceful sleep. 

"I swear to god if you don't let go. I will stop holding my morning back and just throw up on you and your bed." The threatening words made her stiffen and it took me a moment to process what was happening.

"Morning sickness" she said.

" Fire me" she earlier added.

"Throwing up " She ended

            Repeating the last statement my eyes popped open and my hands retreated away from holding her. I shocked at my deed couldn't process how we got into the same bed or why was holding Lia as if my life depended on it. Heat suddenly rose to face and started yet again to unconsciously blush. Why am I , the guy , blushing while she , the girl, is probably inwardly swearing at me?

"Knight, you cannot hold on to a pregnant lady like that especially one her first trimester ! You can never know when sickness hits" Cordelia seethed sitting herself free of my hands and as the last word left her lips her features twisted, her eyes shut and she seemed in pain.

           Rushing to my bathroom, she opened the door and ran to the toilette. Bending down, she emptied her stomach. Then , Lia sat herself on the cold floor effortlessly. She looked physically weak and this my first time witnessing her getting voided of powers. Internally, I started to freak not knowing how to care or console a pregnant lady. What should I do?

"Lia, are you okay? Do you need anything?" I mumbled feeling guilty. I am the one asking her to keep the baby. She is going through all of this because of me.

"Can you give me some clothes of yours? I want to take a quick shower if it is okay? " she asked her tone sounding a tad broken.

"Sure thing. You already know where my clothes are so pick whatever you want. I will go and make us breakfast while you get cleaned up." I announced earning a small smile.

"Please, don't make any coffee." Lia requested and my eyes grew in size hearing her. Is she really okay? She never says no to coffee so what is happening?

"Do you need any meds? Should we go see a doctor?" I rapidly talked feeling anxious and she stood shaking her head with a grin.

"No, it is just that strong smells make my morning sickness worse than it already is." Cordelia explained and I felt relieved a bit.