"Well, just so you know, we're also big fans of yours, and we loved your new drama, in fact, we've already watched it three times" Jennie continued, giggling.

"Because of..." You heard Lisa say to nobody in particular, smiling innocently. But you managed to see Jisoo nudge Lisa with her elbow. Lisa only grinned in response.

You chuckled at the subtle action before answering, "Thanks for the support on the drama, we really appreciate it" You bowed after flashing your most charming smile.

You were internally freaking out as you were conversating with BLACKPINK, you kept your cool though and you were really proud of yourself. They were so kind and sweet, especially Jisoo, and you couldn't help but feel yourself fall deeper.

~×~

"Hi! We're BlackPink" The four girls greeted into their microphone, perfectly in sync.

"And today we'll be promoting our new album that just dropped yesterday! Wooo!" Jisoo cheered after their greeting. (A/N: lmao 'new album' who??)

BLACKPINK was doing a radio interview for their new album and the questions were normal, nothing out of the ordinary, until an interesting question was thrown at them:

"Did you hear Y/F/N saying that they're a big fan of yours a few weeks ago?" The radio host asked out of the blue.

Jennie, Rosé and Lisa made eye contact with each other and finally glanced over at their oldest member, ever so subtly. Jisoo had a slight blush on her cheeks that instantly appeared after the mention of your name.

"Oh- why is it so quiet suddenly?" The radio host asked playfully, sensing the tension.

"Oh no no, yeah we met Y/N the other day during an award show, she/he was really funny" Jennie chuckled, breaking the tension that made Jisoo physically hard to breath.

"Yeah she/he was very warm and kind, it's the kind of presence that you always want to be around" Rosé agreed next.

"And we've watched his/her new drama like 5 times already now" Lisa laughed.

"Ah.. I see.. It seems that you guys can get along very well" She then turned to Jisoo, noting her quieteness, "Oh, Jisoo, why are you so quiet?" The radio host asked with a small mischevious smile on her lips.

"Hm? Oh.. Yeah Y/N's a really sweet person" She smiled, thinking of you.

Meanwhile, you were eating a McDonald's burger in your car, listening to the radio in which BlackPink was live. You were so excited because duh, you were a hardcore Blink.

And still, your heart skipped a beat, many beats, when you heard Jisoo say your name on the radio. You dropped your burger but continued to fangirl/fanboy over Kim Jisoo saying your name. Your head was on Cloud 9 and you couldn't stop smiling after that.

~×~

"What the fvck am i doing" You thought as you were walking towards BLACKPINK's table during another award show.

You were just given a slap in the face followed by an insane pep talk by Kim So-Hyun, the one and only, about going up to BLACKPINK and asking for Jisoo's number. You mustered up every ounce of courage in you and walked confidently towards them.

As you approached them, your mind was purely only on Kim Jisoo, so you didn't notice a guy who had his back turned to you, when he suddenly turned around and bumped into you, causing you two to crash onto the floor.

"Fvck, they're looking, act fvcking cool Y/N" You thought to yourself as you helped the other man up. You felt heat spread across your face like a wave. Identifying it as embarrassment, you took a deep breath, put on your most dashing smile, and continued walking towards their table like nothing ever happened. They were already laughing at your embarrassing encounter. Sh!t.

"Hey!" You greeted them with a bow.

"Hi Y/N!" They stood up and bowed too.

"How are you guys doing?" You smiled, stealing a glance at Jisoo. She looked so pretty with a simple black dress on, especially with that shy smile plastered on her lips. You had trouble not staring at her, but managed to anyway. Amazing.

"Holding up alright, as always" Jennie replied, smiling too.

"Well, you know, i just came over to.. um.." You gulped and turned around to look for your co-stars. You saw So-Hyun giving you the thumbs up from your table.

"Sorry?" Chaeyoung asked.

"I, um, just wanted to ask for" You coughed, gathering the last of your courage to continue your sentence, "For Jisoo's number" You smiled shyly, looking at Jisoo.

You saw the smiles on the other three girls change from sweet to mischevious as they turned to Jisoo and slowly moved backwards.

"My.. my number?" You saw a blush spread across her cheeks as Jennie gently pushed her forward to you. ADORABLE.

"Yeah, your number, if you want to you know? You don't have to, i'm not forcing-" You quickly said but was cut short.

"Oh she will GLADLY do so, right Jisoo unnie?" Chaeyoung smirked.

"Yes" Jisoo finally smiled that rudely breathtaking smile. "How about you give me your number and i'll text you later" She said as she took out her phone. You obliged.

You continued to conversate with them more, but when the award show was about to start, you had to go back to your seat. Obviously, you wouldn't miss the huge oppurtunity of hugging them before leaving. Smooth Y/N.. Smooth.

~×~

Later that night, as you were about to go to bed, your phone buzzed and a smile formed on your lips as you read the message

Unknown: What took you so long?😏

~~~~~
Yo what's up!  The only reason why i didn't update in so long was because... I just didn't feel like it heh. So yeah have a great day

Sincerely, Author N