The crowd roars.

"I can’t imagine you ever giving up, Though I’m sure even you have empty, miserable days. If you think you might be facing any number of monumental efforts— The kind that come only once in a lifetime—I wanna be there to see it! "

As Satori starts to sing , she reflects on the experiences she's faced.

'Everyone's amazing ... They never gave up on their dreams. They give it all they've got and pushed forward... Midoriya , Shoto , Ochaco , Everyone has a reason to push forward ! It's amazing to see them ,never going is up isn't one of their options'

"Even if we only have one life, together we have an unlimited supply.
I had nothing, but you gave me a sense of meaning. Now I'm unstoppable!"

'

Shoto ... I lost you , yet we finally been reunited. Iida ... You were like a brother and at the same time a best friend to me ... Katsuki ... Your one of the reasons why I strive to bevome stronger ... Midoriya , Ochaco , Tsu , Mina , Momo ... Everyone at class A -no not just them. Shiozaki , Eterna , Amane ... The teachers , grandpa , grany lei and Haru-nii. They never stopped supporting me ! And also ... To you to Allmight , so listen to this song !'

With full heart and energy , she sang the chorus with everything she has.

"Hurray! Hurray! You have a talent for making me say it again and again!
So keep standing your ground. I'm getting my courage from you.
Hurray! Hurray! All the tiniest things inside me are calling out!
When I look at those eyes, I can start running too.
So show me the ultimate finale!"

Allmight's eyes widened seeing her performance. "I can hear it Neose ... The words you are conveying" he spoke. "I hear it loud and clear !"

Hurray! Hurray! You have a talent for making me say it again and again!
So keep standing your ground. I'm getting my courage from you.
Hurray! Hurray! All the tiniest things inside me are calling out!
When I look at those eyes, I can start running too—
I too begin to run through your eyes!
So show me the ultimate finale!

Because, you're my hero....

As the song ends , Satori bows ending the concert. Everyone was on their feet clapping , giving a standing ovation. Applause filled the concert hall , while overwhelming joy filled her heart.

"Hana , hibiki , wherever you are ... I hope you are smiling down at your daughter's hardworking and effort" Allmight said as he exist the concert hall.

There was an after party for the succession of the concert. Satori's classmates and family joined the feast.

"Fill your bellies eveyone ! We're partying until morning !" Satori shouted.

•~•~•

It was already around 2 am , the party was finally over. Satori , Iida , a drunken Ochaco and Midoriya were walking home together.

"Deku ... deku ... I want more ... Deku" Ochaco mumbled , Midoriya was helping her walk.

"Don't worry Uraraka , we're heading home" Midoriya said.

♧●LITTLE SEED●♧{[BNHAXOC]}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara