{[11]}

Midoriya's P.O.V.

"S-SATORI !?" I was shocked to see the person on my front door bowing. "Why ? Huh !? Eh !? I-I'm glad your doing well now"

"Sorry Midoriya ..." She said. "I made you guys worried , I neglected you ... Ignored you guys for days and never told anything"

"N-no ! N-no !" I felt bad on making Satori do that. "Please , you don't have to apologize-"

"But I must ! I got into trouble and separated my self from others. I thought that if I erase myself , it would be for the better ... But , I just made you guys worry even more !" Satori said. "I want to make it up to you ... All of you , come tomorrow at the concert hall at 7:00 pm" she then gave me some sort of pass.

I looked at what it says . "A VIP Pass !?!?!?" I was stunned. "Satori-"

She gave me a smile. "They are your special tickets for Peppy Poppoyo's upcoming ReBirth Concert"

I wasn't the only one who had recieved a pass , everyone in Class got one. They were also surprised on Satori's personal visit to them... What is going on in her mind ?

"Deku" Uraraka said as we meet at the designated seat at the concert hall. "I'm glad to see you" she said , something inside me leaped.

"Me too" I only said. Later on , our other classmates started to arrive.

"Hey , Midoriya ! Uraraka !" Ashido said greeting us. "Say , are you guys excited for Neose's concert ?!" She asked.

"I am ! I am ! I even wore some of her merch" Hagakure said excitedly wearing clothes and props that had Peppy Poppoyo all over it.

Kaminari and Mineta looked very excited as well. In fact , I don't wanna know what's going on in their minds.

"Bakugou didn't wanna come , he said it was too much trouble" Kirishima said scartching the back of his head.

"As expected of him , ribbit" Asui said.

"Its a surprise that Neose would hold a concert after..." Yaoyorozu didn't want to finish the sentence.

We all know what it is . After being attacked by her own Aunt and learning the reason behind her brother's insanity , I wonder why Satori would hold such a concert as if nothing has happened.

"Set your worries of her aside" as we looked who said it , we were all surprised.

"Todoroki ?!" Many gasped.

"We never thought you'd be here" Tokoyami said.

Todoroki didn't say anything and just took a seat his eyes on the stage. Something tells me , he knows something about Satori.

"Come on you guys ! Let us take our respective seats to not cause any trouble !!!" Iida spoke up. "More people are starting to come , we must not disturb them !"

"But Iida ..." Sero spoke "Your the only one who is standing"

It struck him hard and he sat on his seat silently moping. "Such embarrassment" he said to himself.

We then sat and wait for Satori to perform... I wonder , what she has in store ?

~~~

Neose's P.O.V.

"What ?! You plan on holding a concert on such short notice ?!" Kaitou exclaimed. "That's reckless Satori ! We have to do a lot of preparations ! We have to-"

"You don't have to do much" I spoke up. "Everyone ... Because of my Aunt did you experienced great horror. If only I wasn't scared , if only I didn't hold back. I would've save you all. But , I'm weak ... The weakest there is"