{[12]}

Neose's P.O.V.

I walked out my apartment fully dressed for the day. I'm still wearing my glasses and face mask , since I might I get chased by fans. I'm still afraid of the papparrazzi who chase you like mindless zombies ...

"Neose-chan , good morning" Granny Lei greeted me. "Heading out ?"

"Yup , I'm going to visit Haru-nii. Its his birthday" I responded.

"Don't be out late" She said as she heads back in her apartment.

"I guess I should buy some cake for him . Good thing their's a cakeshop nearby the place on where he's at" I thought out loud.

How long has it been since I last saw him ? It wasn't on good terms ... A rift drove us apart , and my Aunt made sure we were separated for good. I wonder what will his reaction be ?

Will he hate me- No ! Don't fuel yourself with bad thoughts Neose.

I begun slapping myself. The store clerk of the bakeshoppe looked at me confused. I stopped doing it and continued on buying the cake.

"Thank you" I said as I recieved the cake and continued to head to to the hospital

I haven't seen him for so long. I promised myself to change but , in order to fully do that , I must restart my relationship with my brother...

Before , he was the one who took care of me.

"Neo-chii , your heating up. Let me take care of you"

He watches out for me.

"Neo-chii , be careful of that hole"

He supported me.

"Wow , Neo-chii ! That's an awesome quirk !!!"

Most of all ... He loved me.

"Neo-chii , whatever happens , remember. That your older brother loves you dearly"

Now , let me return the favor Haru-nii.

Let me be the one to take care of you.
Let me watch out for you.
Let me be with you.

Let me , your little sister , reconnect the rift our Aunt created between us.

Opening the door , there he was. A violet haired male , looking at the t.v. which was broadcasting news about my concert. Sitting on his bed. He turned to me as I met his dark blue eyes with mine.

I thought his expression would be filled with anger and hatred , until a tear dropped.

"N-Neo-chii" He muttered weakly , shaking as he tries to stand and walk to me.

"Haru-nii" Tears of joy streamed down my face. "I've missed you"

We had cried for almost 30 minutes. 2 siblings , reunited back again.

I told Haru-nii everything I want to tell. Being a teen idol , my tours , my concerts... I was more excited on telling him all about U.A.. The people I met , the friends I have , amd my dream of becoming a hero like mom and dad.

He was happily listening to all my stories. We were happy together...

"Happy Birthday Haru-nii , Happy Birthday..." I sung to him carrying his cake.

He scratched the back of his head. "You really don't have to do that for me" he said sheepishly.

"I will , its your birthday afterall" i said , "Now make a wish and blow out your cake"

He then closed his eyes and after a few seconds he blowed the candles. We then divided the cake and ate.

"Thank you Neo-chii ... and sorry" He said.