{[25]}

It was now Iida's battle against Shiozaki. I wanted to watch it , but my battle was next.

Me against Tokoyami.

We were already made to stand by at the Waiting rooms. I had to think of a way to fight Tokoyami's Dark shadow.

I have to be careful on Dark Shadow ... But how should I defeat him ?

After a couple of minutes waiting and planning , we were called onto the stage.

"The battle between Satori vs. Tokoyami ... Begin !" announced Present Mic.

As expected Tokoyami summoned his dark shadow and charges at me.

I grabbed a bunch of seeds and made them grow to an extraordinary size . But not tall , wide.

"What is this ? Satori is using her special move again ?!" Present Mic commentated.

"I already know this move Satori , it won't work on me !" Tokoyami spoke up.

He was wrong ... This isn't Satori's Beanstalk ...

Darkshadow cut through the plant wall I grew. "There you are - huh ?" He was surprised by the fact I wasn't actually there.

"She's not here ?!" Dark Shadow said.

"What ?" Tokoyami was surprised.

"Over here " I was actually behind Tokoyami.

"How did you ?!" He said in disbelief.

"You may think that I was there where the plants are originally growing , big mistake. As long as i have a physical contact with them. I can make them grow , whatever part of the plant I want... Be it stems of leaves" I said as I showed him a thin root wrapped around my hand , serving it as my connection to the plant.

"Dark shadow !" Tokoyami called out.

"Too , late ..." I grabbed a bunch of seed's and used my special move.

"SATORI'S BEANSTALK !" I cried out as the plants grow up to a towering height and entangled Tokoyami.

Because of the fast rate of plant growth , Dark Shadow was unable to free Tokoyami.

To make sure I would certainly win , I made the large plant carry Tokoyami out of bounds.

"Tokoyami is out of bounds ! Satori wins !" Announced Midnight.

The crowd then cheers.

I then made the plants let go of Tokoyami. I then went over to him and help him up.

"That was a good fight" I said as I reaches out my hand to him.

"Indeed... You are certainly amazing" He said.

"Thanks" I smiled. Good thing I managed to grab another face mask...

They won't tell I'm smiling and at least it would lessen the chances of others recognizing me as Peppy Poppoyo.

I headed back to the Player waiting room for my next battle .

Bakugo ...

"I thought you'd be more of a competition. Since you got in because someone reccomended you to the school and that your parents were former Pro Heroes. I'd thought you'd be another challenge"

"But I think I overestimated you. Seeing you easily get captured , the way you use your quirk. I can see I've already surpassed you "

I'll show you Bakugo , I'm stronger than before.