{[29]}

After picking out our hero names , Aizaw-sensei handed out the list of offers given to us.

I looked at the list of hero agencies and there were 2 specific agencies that caught my eye. The first was :

Endeavor

I was surprised by this. Did I just manage to catch Endeavor's attention ?! Did I just prove to him that I am strong !? This is amazing !!!!

But the other name that caught my attention was ever more better.

Root's Hero Agency.

Grandpa as well ! This is so amazing !!!! I don't think I need to decide on which agency I'm applying for!

~~~

It was then dismissal time , I packed up my stuff. I wanted to go with Iida but he already left.

"Neose" Shoto said as he approached me.

"Yes ?"

"Let's walk home together" Shoto said , everyone who heard is shocked.

"DID TODOROKI JUST TALK TO SATORI ?"
"HOW LONG HAVE THEY'VE BEEN BUDDIES"
"THEY'RE EVEN ON FIRST NAME BASIS"

I laughed nervously at the reactions. "We've been childhood friends"

"You never told us about it !" They exclaimed.

"What do you say ?" Shoto asked. I nodded.

Shoto then accompanied me home. I kind off feel guilty , he lives in the opposite of my place. He might go home late.

"Shoto , have you already decided on what agency you'll apply for ?" I asked , wanting to start a conversation.

"Yes" was his only reply.

"May I know what it is ?"

"Even if its against my own will , I've decides to take intership at my Old Man's" He said.

Strangely , whenever Shoto would talk about his father there would always be bitterness in his voice. He must be starting to let go of his hatred for him. After all , he started visiting his mother.

"What about you Neose ?" It was his turn to ask.

"Well , my Grandfather sent out an offer to me , so I decided to tale my work placement there" I answered his question.

"You mean , Roots ?" He clarified.

"Yeah" I said. "I need to get stronger and understand more about my quirk. There are somethings I haven't yet discovered about Mother Nature. I know Grandpa will help me"

"And ... I never really visited him , so this is probably a good time to catch up with him" I said sheepishly.

Shoto smiled. "That's good..."

It warms my heart seeing him smile now and then. If only he shows this side of him to others as well.

"I liked your hero name" Shoto said after the long silence. "Neo-Nature , it suits you well"

"Thanks for the compliment !!!" I said abruptly.

I really had nothing else to talk about. At first it was awkward silence , but soon the awkward silence changed into a comforting one.

I'm glad Shoto and I are friends again.

Neo-chii and Shou-kun

Now

Neose and Shoto

I couldn't help but smile , although Shoto can't see it because of my mask.

~~~