{[21]}

As the stage is done , the first battle now begins.

Midoriya vs Shinso

I don't know much about this Shinso's quirk , but hearing from what Ojiro has said about having no memory during Cavalry battle... I'm sure his quirk is no good.

"Start !" Present Mic announced signifying the battle to commence.

As Midoriya is about to charge at his opponent , he suddenly stops.

"Hey , hey , what's the matter ? It's the important first match ! Liven things up !" Present Mic said.

Iida and Ochaco became worried for their friend.

This is getting interesting. Midoriya suddenly froze and started to walk out of bounds.

"If Midoriya leaves , Shinso wins... This is bad" I said.

"Deku why ?" Ochaco said.

"If you go out of bounds then you'll lose the match !" Iida added.

Midoriya was one step away from the boundary. One more step , he's out !

Come on Midoriya... Win this ...

Then a great pressure surrounded Midoriya. He breathed heavily , gasping.

He's finally snapped out !

The crowd cheered at the turn of events , and so did some of my classmates.

Midoriya then charges at Shinso , but recieves a punch. I know Midoriya can beat this guy ! Come on !

Midoriya slammed Shinso out of bounds signifying him the winner ! He was then taken to Recovery girl for injuries.

The next battle ...

Shouto ...

I gripped my pants tightly.

"Satori ? Are you alright ?" Ochaco asked.

"Oh , nothing Ochaco" I scratched the back of my head , hiding the worry.

I wanna go and see Shouto before he fights but. Can I face him ? After hearing all he said to Midoriya ... He's been hiding so much pain and never did a thing. I'm so despicable !

But I promised myself I'll save Shouto... I'll repay everything he did for me !

Midoriya then rejoined us. He sat beside Iida...

The next battle now begins.

Todoroki vs Sero

I maybe far from Shouto , but I can clearly see there is something troubling him. I know its about his father.

"Ready... Start !" Announced Present Mic.

Instantly Sero used his tapes to wrap Shouto and attempts to throw him off bounds.

The next moment everyone is shocked on what they are seeing ...

A huge Ice barrier ws created by Shouto.

Larger than the stadium !

Everyone's speechless and so was I.

Shouto was announced the winner of this round.

The crowd then said "Don't worry about it"...

Shouto then goes to Sero and melts him of the ice...

"Shouto..." I muttered under my breathe.

After waiting for the ice to be fully melted , the next battle begins !

Kaminari vs Shiozaki