{[46]}

Neose's P.O.V.

Breathe in ...
Breathe out ...

In ...
Out...
In....
Out ....

I was at the top gardens of the apartment building. Meditating to connect myself with the plants- with nature ! It was a relaxing feeling. Peace and quite, the city was still asleep , except for some cars and workers who are probably coming home from the nightshift , but I didn't mind it . It added to the relaxation of my enivornment.

"Alright , unto the next song ... None other than from Miss Peppy Poppoyo-"

I instantly turned off the radio. I wasn't in the mood for listening to my old songs. Its not that hate it , it might ruin my concentration.

I continued on doing slow and steady breathes , reflecting on what had just happened during my work placement.

A reunion with my grandfather ...
Seeing old comrades...
Making new friends ...
Facing my darkside ...
Battling villains ...

Most of all ...

I know I've gotten stronger.

I kept running away , forcing myself to change . I didn't know was I had to face what was pulling me back in order to push forward. Not only as a hero but as person as well.

Grandpa , thank you...

Now , this I'm going to face my future with my head held up !

The sun is now rising !!!

I went back to my apartment to prepare myself for school.

I first wattered my plants at the balcony and went to my special plant placed on the Living room center table.

A small pot lies a growing baby carnivorous plant. It was sleeping softly as its head which is resembles a rose bud that has a mouth that comprises canine teeth.  I approched it quietly and whispered. "Venny" . It then rose  its head and smiled

I named the plant Venny since it resembles the Venus Fly trap , and since most of its chemical components came from it. It was the seed Grandfather gave to me to take care and I was surprised that it grew so fast in the span of a weekend.

Venny is a nice plant to have around when you're alone. It brings good change to my appartment. It became lively.

Not to mention , I practice using my quirk on Venny. No , I don't do some sort of cruel experiments on him ! Grandpa told me that Venny feeds of the energy of nature , which I channel through within me... If I practice  "feeding" Venny with my quirk , I might start to have better control on it and improve !

So far , it is going well ... Just seeing Venny's state proves I haven't done anything wrong so far. Other than that I am going to be late for school !!!!

•~•~•

I now arrive at the U.A. schoolgate. I really missed this school , the work placement passed by so quickly , and yet I still think I've been gone for almost years.

I can't wait to see everyone one again ! I can't wait to hear the things they've done during their placement ! I felt left out the pass week since my connections with them were cut off. I may have contacted them after , but being with everyone in person is much better than through the phone.

As I was heading to the classroom , I was greeted by none other than Shiozaki. "Satori , good morning" she gave a sweet smile. Her hair was back to its original length , can't say the same for me though.

"Good morning Shiozaki" I greeted her back.

"What is this Shiozaki !? Befriending a student from class A !?" A blonde boy appeared out of nowhere. "They are our enemies ! Even if she is a teen idol  , don't trust easily. She must be finding a way to know our weakness. But I doubt we have ! After all , those Class A students think they are under us ?!...." He continued on blabbering until an orange haired girl chop his neck , instantly loosing his consciousness.