🔱TWELVE🔱

"What do you have against cyclops anyways?"

I sighed at the sound of Percy's question, scratching arrow's ear as he laid his head in my lap. I was in a caged off section next to Percy's, Annabeth on his other side. Tyson was in one directly across from us, paying no attention to our conversation.

"They're vicious and they're dangerous,"

"More like Annabeth had one bad experience and judges everything off of that," I said, looking over my shoulder at the girl. Percy and I were back to back. The three of us looked over to Tyson, who was playing with his own fingers. "I wouldn't exactly call that vicious, Anna."

She sighed, her gaze still on Percy. He only shook his head, though, reaching his fingers through the bars and latching onto mine. I smiled as I watched Annabeth. She tore her eyes away from Percy, pulling out a cloth from her jacket. Inside was a small branch of Thalia's tree, and even from so far away I could see how quickly it was deteriorating.

"We have to get out of here," Percy said quickly, rising from his seat and walking around his cell after seeing the piece of Thalia.

"Babe, if you have any bright ideas then they would be really good right about now," I told him, rising from my place on the ground. Arrow nudged his head into my leg and I looked down at him.

Luna, where is your backpack? I looked over to the wall beside Annabeth, seeing it hanging on a hook. Is that magical tape from Hermes still inside?

My eyes widened as I leaned down, kissing his head quickly before looking back at Percy and Annabeth.

"We have to get my bag. If we can get my bag we can get out," their eyes seemed to widen, catching on to what I meant.

"Luna, how are we supposed to get it?"

"Just hang on to something," Percy said, getting down onto his knees and placing his hands on the floor below us. 

My eyes widened as I realized what he was doing. I quickly got down, hanging on to the bars of the cage and holding on to Arrow as well. Tyson grabbed onto his own bars, while Annabeth held on with one arm and reached her other arm out to catch the bag once it fell.

Within a few seconds, the boat started to slowly rock back an forth, as we all had to hold on harder as the rocking increased.

"Um, what's going on?"

There was a sudden harsh jerk as we were all thrown back. Annabeth hit the wall behind her while I flew back as well, shielding Arrow so that he didn't get hurt.

"Percy is trying to kill us,"

I let go of Arrow as he backed himself into a corner to keep from moving. I faced Percy, getting down onto my knees as well and placing my hands on the ground in front of me. Percy looked up, seeing me facing him in the same position.

"Are you sure you can do this, Luna?"

"I guess we're going to find out," I told him, looking up at his as my eyes glowed a bright blue. 

The yacht began to rock even more, the force of the waves outside increasing with the two of us controlling the water. Annabeth let out a shout as we both pulled back, my eyes returning to silver as we watched her reach her arm outside of her cage.

"Anna, you got it?"

"Piece of cake," she replied, tugging the bag toward her.

Annabeth passed the tape gun over to Percy, who pulled it through the bars of his cage. He took the tape, outlining a box on the cage door. Once connected, the bars in the middle of the box suddenly disappeared, and Percy stepped outside of his cage. He made quick work of unlocking our cages as we grabbed our stuff, quietly making our way out of the brig and back to the main portion of the yacht.