🔱NINE🔱

I sipped on my espresso with a shot of nectar, holding onto the leash I just just bought for Arrow. I figured might as well throw a leash on him, try and pass him off as just a dog. It seemed to be working so far.

Percy held one of my hands tightly in his, Tyson walking along the other side of his brother. Annabeth and Grover were walking right behind us as we walked down the streets of Washington, D.C.

"This might be the most fun I've ever had. Ever," Tyson told Percy, looking over at us with a smile as he sipped on his drink. Percy shrugged, a small smile on his lips.

"I mean, anythings got to be better than living in the woods, right?"

"Living in the woods would've been fine if you were there, everything is better with a brother,"

"Technically, we don't have the same mom-"

"So we're still brothers! I know! How cool is that?" I masked my smile with my coffee cup. Tyson was sweet, and I was hoping that Percy was warming up to the idea of him. "So, Luna?"

"Yes Tyson?"

"You're the daughter of Artemis, right?" I nodded my head, finishing off my drink and throwing it into a nearby trash can. "You can also control the elements?"

"Yeah, I'm that urban legend that everyone knows about, the half-blood blessed by the gods," I explained to him. He nodded, looking down at my hands.

"So you, like, can make fire? From your hands?" I nodded, laughing lightly along with Percy at his question. "Isn't that a little dangerous?"

"You're fireproof, Tyson, don't be scared of a little fire," I teased him, instantly getting a bright smile back.

Arrow suddenly stopped in his tracks, sniffing the air. I stopped alongside him, looking down at him in question. Percy and Tyson stopped too, confused.

I smell half-bloods, My eyes widened at Arrow's comment, looking around.

"Grover!"

We whipped around to see Grover getting attacked by three half-bloods from camp. Annabeth attacked the one, who shoved her to the side. I whistled at Arrow, letting go of his leash as he bit the leg of the camper, protecting Annabeth.

Percy whipped out Riptide as the three of us turned the corner into the alleyway, Annabeth and Arrow right behind us. Grover was being restrained by two of the campers, the third one holding the same green artifact that Luke and Sadie had been.

"Percy!"

Percy ran toward Grover, but it was too later. The light enveloped them and suddenly, they were gone in a flash.

"Was that Chris Rodriguez?" Annabeth asked, panting beside us. "He's one of the campers that were missing a few months ago."

"He must be one of the half-bloods that turned to Luke's side," I told Percy, remembering our encounter back at camp.

"Luke has Grover, which means he must be going after the fleece," Percy told us as we left the alleyway. Percy was freaking out, walking ahead of the rest of us until he settled on the steps of one of the building around us. We all sat down as well, trying to figure out our next move. "The Oracle was right, Luke is going after the fleece which is why he needs a satyr."

"We don't even know why Luke wants the fleece," Annabeth said, running a hand down her face. I shook my head, looking back at her.

"Doesn't matter right now. Our main priority needs to be getting Grover back, which means we need to find Luke,"

"We don't know where he is," Tyson chimed in.

A UPS truck drove by, and I watched as Annabeth's eyes followed it. I sighed, already knowing where she was going with this. She looked back at me, raising an eyebrow.

"Come on, Luna, do you have any other ideas right now?"

"No, but are you sure involving him is the best way to go?" Annabeth nodded her head and I sighed again, giving in to her ridiculous idea.

Percy and Tyson exchanged a look as I grabbed onto Arrow's leash, the two of us standing up as Annabeth turned back to the boys.

"I think I know someone who does, come on,"