#37 Bite Marks

Another imagine that i raked from somebody else!🤣
CREDIT: Avengerphangirl

💎

Bite Marks;

My heavy breaths spread across the room, begging him to stop. A smile carved on my face and tears running down my hot cheeks. I tried my best to grab his hands and restrict them from touching me. My efforts came to nothing. He was much stronger than me and he had the upper hand as he had pinned me down with his body.

He paused to catch his breath. His fingers no longer digging into my waist. I breathed a sigh of relief. I took this opportunity to get on top of him and straddle his waist.

His eyes gazed into mine. We sat there staring at each other for a couple of seconds before I leaned in to kiss him. He rested his hands on my hips, I flinched from the contact; scared that he might tickle me again. When he didn't I relaxed into the kiss and wrapped my hands around the back of his neck, pulling him closer into me. The kiss was long and passionate, his grip on my waist getting tighter as it grew deeper.

I rolled my hips as our lips slowly collided. My eyes were shut in pleasure, I did not see the mischievous look in his eyes as he looked at me. I felt him smirk against my lips...He attacked me again, his fingers once again tickling my sides. I bit his lip in shock. He stopped suddenly.

"Oh. So that's how it is", he said gruffly. With one swift motion he flipped us over so he was on top again. He kissed me quickly before biting my lip in retaliation. Sucking on my jaw, he left love marks all down my neck, biting me occasionally as he went.

He lifted up my shirt and pinned my arms above my head as he kissed down my chest and onto my breasts. He nipped and sucked leaving his mark on me. I loved every bit. He got to my hips and kissed gently above my underwear. I closed my eyes, excited about the erotic future events to come...

💎

+Vote, Comment and maybe give me a follow? You know... if you want😂🤗