#16 New Years Wish

HAPPY NEW YEAR WONDERFUL PEOPLE🎉🎊✨
This is a special imagine for the new year of 2017!🎉🎊
Sorry it came late...but hope you all like it.

🎉🌺🎊

New Years Wish;

You where at home lying in bed. It was new year's eve, and you where at home, in your bed.

You'd expect that you would be doing much more fun things on the last day of the year. But you weren't.

You where waiting for him... your boyfriend. You haven't seen him for the past 6 months and you missed him like crazy. He lived on the other side of the world. So whenever your awake, he's asleep and vice versa.

He always tried the best he can to talk to you, whether it was through Skype, call, text or FaceTime.

You remember last night, he promised he was going to be at your house on New Years eve. So he can be your New Years kiss. But lately b/n had made a lot of promises he didn't keep, so you where not to sure about him keeping this one too.

You looked out of your bedroom window into the garden, you see dancing bodies, and hear ear bursting music. There was a party at your house - hosted by your parents - but you wanted nothing to do with it. You where too busy
dealing with your missing boyfriend.

You texted b/n again, 'where r u?'

'U said u'd be here by 11:00pm the latest😕'

You looked at the time, 10:36pm.
B/n said he'd he here between the time 6pm and 11pm. You sighed, rolled onto your stomach and then heard a knock on your door, "come in."

You looked towards the window. Not really interested about who was walking into your room.

The person came in, then closed the door behind them. They walked towards your bed and sat down next to you, resting a hand on your shoulder in the process.

You turned you head squinting your eyes (due to the low amount of lighting) to see the very familiar person. You know and love. You then smiled, immediately sat up and hugged the life out of them.

It was your mother.
(Did i get you guys there?😏)

She hugged you back and caressed you (hair/colour) hair as you started sobbing lightly into her shoulder.

"Whats wrong y/n?", she asked softly.

"He's not going to be here", you hiccuped, "he-he's always breaking his promises."

You cried the last part hugging your mum even tighter.

"Aw, come on now y/n. I know he might of done in the past, but i doubt he would do the same this time", you mum said softly.