#3 He Wants Your Attention

Trying something new😝
Enjoy this imagine from His POV 🤗✌🏾

💎

He Wants Your Attention;

I was sitting with y/n at my house in the living room. I was home alone and i wanted her company. So she came over, i still kinda feel lonely though, she's been texting on her phone non stop.

I know it sounds a bit selfish in a way, but i want all her attention on me; and not her phone.

I kissed her cheek, but she carried on texting.

I then kissed her neck, but she carried on texting.

I kissed her shoulder and started rubbing my arm slowly up and down hers. But she still didn't show me anything.

So i did the next thing that comes into my head.

I stood in front of y/n and took of my t-shirt. I saw her look up but then she looked straight back down.

I quietly sighed and stretched showing off my muscles.

"B/n what are you doing?", she asked with her sweet voice still not looking up from her phone.

I sighed even louder and sat next to her repeatedly kissing her cheek, showing her i wanted her attention.

"Do you want my attention?", she asked.

I nodded my head and playfully licked her cheek. She giggled, "okay but you didn't have to go to the extent of removing your shirt."

I shrugged, "it was kinda getting hot in here anyway."

I wrapped my right arm around her and kissed her forehead, i turned on the tv, went to Netflix and put on the first rom-com i saw.

She slide one of her hands behind me and the other played with my free hand. We quietly talked during the movie, exchanged pecks, and laughed.

Now that was all i wanted.

💎

+Votes
+Comments
=More Imagines💍