#34 Jealousy

🎼LYRIC IMAGINE

Jealousy - Tove Lo

"We were one but now its just me. All caught up in this jealousy."

💎

Another day of dread, is equivalent to another day full of jealousy. Your heart swells every time you see him, wishing he could still be yours.

You where in love. You realised it and confessed. You didn't expect it to drive him away, you thought the feeling was mutual.

And you've never been more wrong.

As your eyes made contact you didn't look away, you where done with running away from the draining feelings of rejection. His eyes quickly diverted from you to someone or something else. Quickly, you looked behind you; your clouded mind mentally preparing for words that will never be said to the one who ruined your moment.

It was another girl
'Friends? Maybe?'

Can't be, she sat on his lap!
'Friends with benefits?'

No- they KISSED?
'Girlfriend? No, we just broke up 2 weeks ago...'

'Now he's whispering something in her ear...'
"I promise we'll be together forever", she giggled.

Turns out he took back his promise and gave it to her, every single word.

You bolted out of class that has yet to start; salty water began flooding your tear ducts and spilling uncontrollably all over your cheeks.

He rushed after you wanting an answer as to why you left like that.

The skies showed some pity as it rained, crying along with you. The pitter-patter of the rain failed to sync your quick heavy steps but made up its failure through noise.

"Like a growing seed this jealousy,
Knowing make-believe, she could be me.
But she's got you now, like i used to,
Got me all caught up, up, up.
I keep walking in circles, wanna cut you off but i can't though, trying to forget 'cause my heart knows:

"That your not coming back, yeah your not coming back..."

"Y/n! Look, i'm sorry!"

You slowly looked back already knowing who it was.

"Save it b/n. Your not, so stop lying. I mean, did i really mean jack shit to you?", your voice started to raise u til you eventually reached your peak, full of hate, disparity, jealousy, "THIS IS ONE THING I WANT TO KNOW: YOU TAKE HER TO PLACES WE USED TO GO? YOU LOOK AND ME AND YOU GOT NO WORDS? CAN'T YOU TELL JUST HOW MUCH IT HURTS?

"We fucked this relationship up and i blamed you for it. I thought we where in this together, as one. But no– it's just me, and you got me all caught up in this stupid feeling...", your sobs got harder to control as you looked him in the eye.

"...Jealousy."

Not one look of sympathy crossed his face. He really didn't care.

You looked up to the grey sky, "I've got nothing now b/n. You win, i lose."

💎

+Havent posted in a whileeee
+First lyric imagine in a long time, and I'm planning to do more– if you guys want to see more?✨