HELLO FELLOW READERS♥️

Hello, hello i'm back!

And i'm back to say i'm so sorry for the unknown hiatus i took it was like.. a year long? I think. Yeah maybe.

So imma just explain whats going on...
I did say i'm a crappy uploader at the very beginning of this book so theres that 😅.

And to be honest my life is on a bit of a madness right now. I'm in yr 10... and I'm currently doing mock GCSE's. (For those from abroad they're like major tests you have to take by the time you finish high school. Which is next year for me.)
Yeah so i'm doing my mocks and its stressful but not too bad you know? I mean i'm not even that worried about them since we gotta do 2 more mocks in year 11 before the real thing in June 2019.

And above that i'm having issues at school w my teachers and school in general 😒. I generally think i have symptoms of ADHD, and i always thought i did since year 8 (when i was 12 years old). I never told my parents until year 9 (13 years old) but they brushed it off. My mum seemed quite concerned and my dad said it was a phase 😒. I then told my mum again in year 10 (quite recently) and not my dad. She thinks i might have it too ever since i explained how it feels like and showed her results i get from online tests. And now since the symptoms i'm seeing are only getting worse, and at a time like this in my life, i need it sorted out unless i wanna fail my GCSEs. (Which i dont btw💁🏾‍♀️)

My dad is kind of being a dick. He always thinks things like these are 'a phase'. For example: my younger sister is going to be tested for dyslexia soon because teachers think she's showing a fair amount of symptoms especially through her reading and spelling. (Which at her age our family thought she was just generally really bad at it and would catch on eventually). My dad fully shouted at her and told her off saying that she's not focused enough in class. I felt so bad because i know she tries her hardest everyday and is always getting me to help her so she could improve quicker. And just when you need you dad the most he makes her cry and feel like she's just stupid. My dickhead brother did the same thing claiming that she's not trying hard enough. My mum and i on the other hand, think that this could really be something and if its not sorted out then its just going to have negative effects on her learning. So my mum allowed the diagnosis to be taken by professionals through the school.

DISCLAIMER: i know you cant use online tests to diagnose if you have something like ADHD, asperger syndrome depression or anxiety. You need to get them professionally diagnosed by people who are experienced or professionals within the field. Online tests are a good way to see if there may be any hints of it; its always best to be truthful to yourself on these tests. Of course you dont have to do online tests you could go straight to professionals to get a better understanding or to get diagnosed.

So on that note: i'm gonna go to my GP to see if he might send me through to the higher ups in the field. This will be when my mock GCSE's are done of course. And if i dont have it, well i dunno what i'm gonna do. I just want this all to be resolved and find out the answer and resolution behind this.

So yeah that's basically my life at the moment...

Its a bit mad BUT i'm back, and i fixed up my profile to better suit me.

I just rediscovered my love for anime, and no that does not make me 'nerdy', 'neeky', or 'childish'. Although the last one is arguable🤔. I dont care who you are and what your opinion is, this is my life now😂. But i really think there is an anime out there for everyone. It makes me really happy, and if i'm not watching that, i'm watching either NETFLIX OR YOUTUBE BABY😎.

But for real i would say i'm a slave for it now😂. And along with that, i found love in otomes, especially Voltage Inc.'s ones. They have a WIDE range of otomes and i just feel less lonely at night🙃. (Wtf, i need Jesus🤣).

Above that, i also rediscovered my love for DEREK LUH. Like search him up, he's not a big music artist but he's got some banging hip hop music, its soooo good my ears orgasm everytime i hear his voice🤪. I used to like him before in year 8 then i stopped listening to his music, but now i love him again so its gucci😁🤙🏾. And for the Dolan twins like i always loved them, but it was because of them i stopped focusing on Derek😂♥️.

PLUS THE MUSIC ARTIST J HUS! LOVE LOVE LOVE HIM♥️. I like the smaller music artists for real; they are the ones who need the love right now. They got all of mine🤤♥️.

Right so all obsessions aside... IM FINALLY GONNA START UPDATING AGAIN. It'll be slow updates yes, but i need ideas like... i'm not creative at all, but inspiration from you guys would help. In the comments or through private message is fineee♥️.

Right so yeah thats that. Love you all and see you very, very soon ♥️xx.

-CeCe✨