H A R D R A I N

g e n e r a l p o v ; m i n e

ah, just try to stay alive.

                          "Let not death sadden you

                       but bring joy and celebration,

                         for your heart shall keep

                           that life alive forever."

Let not death makes us question God, but in fact question ourselves. Why? Because maybe we aren't paying close enough attention to our surroundings. Is it because it seems okay? Or is it no concern at all. Sometimes death opens our eyes to world around us and let's us finally see we may not create our own demons but in fact fight them alone.

They say only the strong survive or possibly the more hopeful and faithful; the rest try to survive and smile through their longing pain and one day call it quits. I may be wrong or right I don't know but i do know there is someone out there to help us through our darkness hour. THAT is if we believe and seek help.

Although death seems like a good solution to end your torment, but it is not the only answer. I may not know a lot about life and the problems in it and why people choose to want to end their life; but I can tell you that it's not the end, and beginning of rebirth. Yes, I mean that but that's only because I saw the movie Gravity.

Bad things happen and sometimes on accident and sometimes on purpose; not for greed of the mourning of humanity, but for to help save another soul from leaving earth before their time. Why? I'm not entirely sure but something good will come out of it even though someone will or does have to die. I understand now that people die not because of God but because of man themselves, sometimes it's not them but it is the fact mankind and it's greed and control.

Or inside some of us not having enough self control. As in finding something bad but that helps you escape life and be in your own world; that i'm speaking of is life's addictions. Not everyone can control their addictions, but they get support to contain and control it because sometimes they win.

I know for a fact that God doesn't let bad things things happen so we can mourn and be sad but to show us that that is apart of life. Death happens unexpectedly, accidentally, and sometimes purposely at the hands of others and the most common suicide. It makes us mourn, angry and sometimes vengeful looking for someone to blame; but in the end it will bring people closer together although tragedy had to occur.

He in not always in control but he will help us and replenish happiness every step of the way; Death just happens because sometimes it is destined. but lastly sometimes you'll never know what someone's going through, because you may not know the kindest people are the saddest.

So be kind to other's and try to lend a helping hand if you can, because tomorrow isn't always promised. Just appreciate people while they're present as you'll never know when they'll pass.

                             "Let not death pick you,

                               but let life do so.

                      And let not life control you,

                    but let no death be the remote."

xx

l.u.8.6

THIS IS ALSO RELATION TO THE CURRENT UNTIMELY DEMISE OF ROBIN WILLIAMS. THIS ALSO DIGS INTO THE MEANING BEHIND TRAGEDY AND HOW AND POSSIBLY WHY IT HAPPENS. I'M SORRY IF YOU'RE NOT A STRONG BELIEVER BUT IT'S WHAT I BELIEVE IS TRUE. I'LL POSSIBLY ADD TO THIS ON A SIMILAR SUBJECT JUST FOR NOW THAT'S ALL I HAVE TO SAY. FEEDBACK IS APPRECIATED. :)