Tessbucks and Uggs

Tess' POV

I climbed the first few steps of the bus and looked back, taking in L.A. I wouldn't be back for a long time. I smiled at the rising sun. Streaks of pink and purple came into view. I pulled my duffel bag over my shoulder and yawned. I glanced down at my attire. Uggs and sweatpants. I smiled sleepily.

"Ready to go, Tess?" Paul asked. I nodded and finished going up the stairs. Paul went to the boys' bus as I closed the door behind me. My dancers were already fast asleep in their bunks. I went to my bunk and pulled out my headphones. I slipped them on, put on Ed Sheeran, and was soon fast asleep.

Harry's POV

I watched Tess get onto her bus. She looked so cute and comfy in her boots and sweatpants. She looked back at the city with a smile. That made me smile as well. I yawned and took one last glance at her before I got onto our bus.

"Everyone here?" Paul asked. We all murmured our replies. "Do I have to take role again?" Paul asked. "No!" Zayn said then put his head on his pillow. He was asleep in two seconds. "Alright," Paul said, going to his bunk. I dragged my feet to my bunk. It was way too early for this. I climbed into mine and fell fast asleep. 

"Boys, wake up," Paul said. I opened my eyes slowly. I sat up, making sure to not hit my head on the top. I've done that too many times. "Paul!" Zayn whined.

"Yeah, Paul. Zayn needs his beauty sleep," I sniggered. Zayn shot daggers at me from his bunk across from mine. His eyes shut again. "Get Zayn up somehow. We're in Texas and you have an interview later," Paul said then walked off the bus.

The others groaned and I hopped off my bunk. I grabbed a black shirt, black jeans, and white converse.

I slipped them on and turned to see Louis trying to wake Zayn up.

"Zaynie Poo! Wake up!" He shook Zayn. "Hey, Lou. Need some help?"

"I don't need any help from you," He spat. Woah, what was his problem? "What's your problem, man?" "I don't know, you tell me," He said.

"Louis, are you okay? Something wrong?"

"I'm fine, but there is something wrong. With you," He sneered. "What?" I looked at him with a questioning look.

"I feel like I don't know you anymore! We haven't had a real conversation in weeks!" Louis said.

"Lou,"

"We're best friends, Harry. We're supposed to tell each other everything! You're my roommate and you're never even in our room. You're always with Tess!" He said.

Was he jealous of Tess? Have I been blowing him off? "Louis, it's not you,"

"If it's me, then what is it? Tess?" He said in an obnoxious tone.

"Yes,"

"So is Tess not letting you see us? Or does it have to do with the other night at dinner?"

"Louis, can we please talk about this later?"

"No, we're talking about this now,"

By now, our arguing had woken Zayn up.

"Shut up!" Zayn said and got out of bed. I walked away from Louis.

"Harry! I was talking to you!"

"We'll talk about it in our room. Tonight. I promise," I told him.

He sighed, "Fine," then went into the video game room.

I shook my head then fixed my hair. I grabbed some coffee that Paul or Liam must have made. I took a sip, the scalding liquid burning my tongue a bit. I set the cup down on the counter to let it cool off.

I made my way out of the bus and walked over to Tess' bus. I knocked on the door. Tess answered the door, still dressed in her sweatpants. She looked so little.

"Hi, Harry," She smiled. I leaned in and kissed her. She wrapped her legs around my waist and I spun us in circles. She giggled.

When I finally put her down she asked, "What was that for?"

"Because I love you so much," I said. She pulled my face to hers for another kiss. Should I tell her?

We pulled away and she asked, "Were you drinking coffee?" I nodded.

"I want some!"

"I'll get you some Starbucks, okay?" 

"Yay!" She exclaimed.

Then I was silent. She went silent as well.

Then I said, "Tess, Louis is really mad at me," I rubbed the back of my neck.

"Why?"

"Because he knows we're hiding something," I looked at the ground.

"Oh..." she whispered.

"I didn't want to tell them until you were ready to,"

"I'm ready. I want to tell them. They deserve to know," She said.

"Are you sure? Because I know that it's really tough for you to talk about and everything,"

"Harry, I hate keeping things from them. They deserve to know and it's not fair that my secrets are creating problems between you and Louis. I want to tell them," She said, gazing at me with those magnificent eyes.

"Okay," I said, taking her hand, "Let's go get you that coffee,"

"But I'm still in my pajamas," She looked down at her zip up hoodie and sweatpants.

"I think you look beautiful in anything," She blushed. "I'll carry you," I bent down so she could climb on my back. She hopped on and I walked through the parking lot.

"Faster, pony, faster!" She giggled. "Neigh!" I said and started to jog.

"Harry! Tess!" I heard Paul say from behind us, trying to catch us. Whoops. I turned my head to see Paul running after us.

"We'll be back in ten minutes, Paul!" Tess yelled back at him. I sped up and we were out of the parking lot. I spotted a Starbucks right down the street.

I set Tess down outside the shop and we went in. She orders her usual frappacino and I order a large coffee.

She stands by the pickup area, anxiously awaiting what she calls "delicious goodness that is better than chocolate and Harry Styles put together".

She gets it and squeals. She takes a sip and skips over to the table I'm sitting at. "Someone's in love," I chuckle.

"What can I say? Frappacinos are the loves of my life," She giggled. I pulled out my iPhone and say, "Smile!" Tess kisses the frappacino. I laugh.

I tweeted it with the caption, "Move over, Elebucks! Tessbucks is the best ship!" I showed it to Tess and she laughed.

"I don't know how Eleanor's going to handle that. Her and Starbucks were so close!" She laughed. We got up and headed back to the buses. I saw paps taking pictures of us together. Tess waved to them and I smiled at her. She could care less about them.

Paul got us through the paparazzi and back to our buses. "Tess, go get changed," He told her. "Okay, bye Harold!" She winked at me. I smiled back at her as she pranced back to her bus.

He turned to me, "Harry," He said sternly, about to lecture me about running around without security.

"Bye Paul!" I said and ran to our bus.

So this chapter was kind of a filler, but not really. A half filler? 

OMG THIS HAS OVER 17,000 reads!! I can not thank you guys enough! It means so much to me!!