It's good to be home?

"I be on my suit and tie, suit tie," Harry sang as I fixed his bow tie. I smiled. He grinned, knowing this was my favorite song at the moment. I straightened out his tie as he sang, "As long as I've got my suit and tie I'mma leave it all on the floor tonight,"

He put his hands on my hips and started dancing me around. I laughed as he kept singing, "And you got fixed up to the nines, let me show you a few things,"

I giggled and joined him, "All pressed up in black and white and you're dressed in that dress I like, love is swinging in the air tonight," He twirled me in a circle, making my dress fan out.

He held me close, "Let me show you a few things, show you a few things about love, while we're in the swing of love," "You're so cute," I giggled. "As long as I got my suit and tie," He winked and pressed his lips to mine. 

I clung to my pillows, not wanting to get up from my bed. I just wanted to stay here forever and let out my feelings into my pillow. My pillow understood me. I turned over with a groan and smacked my face into the pillow.

My head was pounding, my face was hot, and my legs were cold because I had kicked my blanket off of the bed. I looked over at the clock on my bedside table. Noon. Normally, I would have been too hungry to stay in bed, but I wasn't hungry. I hadn't been very hungry lately. I clenched my eyes shut, searching for the sleep I had been robbed of last night.

I wanted to go back to dream world, where everything was okay. Where I could relive all of those moments with him, but as soon as I woke up, they turned out to be nightmares. But I wanted to have those dreams. I wanted to go back to those moments where I felt loved and happy, instead of heartbroken and empty. I heard a gentle knock at the door.

"Come in," I muttered into my pillow.

"Tess?" I heard Mum say. I turned over so I was laying on my back. "Hi, Mum,"

"I'm glad to see that you're up," She smiled, "I was thinking that since you have the week off that we could go get facials and manicures, then shop. Do you want to do that?"

"Sure," I smiled and nodded. This was the first time in a long time that Mum wanted to do something with me that wasn't related to business.

"Great, will you be ready to go in an hour?"

"Yeah, I showered last night, so I should be fine. Do you know what the weather is?" "It's going to be in the 80s so dress light,"

"Cool," I smiled and got up. She hugged me, "I hope you're feeling better, honey. Don't waste your tears on him. He's not worth it," "Thanks, Mum," I sighed. "Okay, well, I'm making oatmeal so when you're done getting changed, it will be ready,"

"Okay, thank you," I said and she left. Wow, Mum has been really caring since I got home. I really liked her company because she was helping me get over Harry and comforting me. I went to my closet and  pulled out a pale pink tank top and some high waisted jean shorts. I slipped them on and put on a long necklace on top.

I left my blonde hair down and brushed it. I looked at my reflection. My eyes were puffy from crying and there were bags under my eyes. I put concealer on all of that and deemed myself presentable. I slipped on my gray vans and grabbed my phone.

One missed call from Harry. I didn't listen to the voicemail. I was done with him. He cheated and this is what he deserves. I slipped on my Ray Bans and went downstairs. A bowl of apples and cinnamon oatmeal sat on the breakfast bar. I ate it hurriedly and we headed out. I hoped that this day would help me get my mind off of Harry.

"Tess, honey, I think you should focus more on your career, now that Harry is gone," I looked at her as we did the downward dog pose.

"Your album is coming out in a month and we need to do more presswork. We need people buying you," I nodded weakly.

"Mmh," She sighed, "Isn't this just relaxing?" She smiled devilishly.

I gulped and nodded, switching my yoga pose. I turned my attention to the teacher, forcing Harry out of my mind.

It was hard to imagine that just 3 days ago, Harry and I were cuddling on his couch, watching A Walk to Remember.  How could I have been so stupid? Of course he never loved me. Why would he? It was all just a game to him.

I took a deep breath and followed the instructor. Soon, I had drifted off and was going through the motions.

"Tess, let's go," Mum snapped. I grabbed my yoga mat and followed her out of the room. "We're going to the gym," She told me. We headed to the gym where I ran 4 miles, did the elliptical, and did sit ups and such.

"Wow, you put on some weight," Mum said, eyeing my stomach. I covered my stomach consciously. I had only gained three pounds in the past three months.

"Maybe that's why Harry cheated on you," She said.

No, no, no. I was not fat...Was I? Was she right? No, he always said I was thin...But that model was a stick... He was lying to you, Tess. He probably did think you weren't thin. I took a deep breath and tried to choke down my water and hold back my tears.

"Tess, not here. Do not embarrass me," She grabbed onto my arm tightly. I nodded and wiped my eyes.

"How much have you eaten today?" She asked. "Just some crackers with peanut butter," "Good, just no peanut butter next time. Fatty oils," I nodded and followed her out of the building.

My stomach growled, but I knew that my hunger would not be gone for a long time.

Poor Tess!! :( 

So I finally updatedddd!! I'm sorry it's been so long! I have so much going on!! I have a ton of hard classes that I have to study for everyday and it's just been hard to type. But it's uppp!!

I know people get mad when I don't update, but please understand that this isn't my whole life. This is jsut a thing I do on the side. 

But thank you for over 290K reads on thisssss!!!!