Heartbreaker?

This wasn't happening. There had to be an explanation. No, this was obviously Harry. And it was that girl. The outfits were the same as they had been that day. That girl had been on our floor that day. Tears ran down my cheeks.

I hurriedly printed out the picture on Harry's printer. I looked at the big version, hoping that I could find something that told me that it wasn't Harry. That this was fake and that he wasn't cheating on me. My heart sunk as I saw his tattoos and the bracelet on his wrist. The blue bracelet I had given him for our one month anniversary.

I slid down to the floor.

The wood floor was cold under my feet. I felt like I was going to either puke or faint, maybe even both. I felt the world starting to close in on me. I was starting to have a panic attack. I pulled my knees up to my chest and sobbed.

Why would he cheat on me? Who is she? Anger coursed through my veins. That douchebag. That jerk. He was a player. Always has been. How could I have been so stupid? I needed to leave. Right now.

I called a cab as I went up to our room and started throwing my clothes into my suitcases. Some clothes were in the wash but I didn't really care right now. Harry could have them. I wiped under my eyes and tried to stop myself from bursting into tears.

My heart broke more and more every second I had to be in this house. The house that smelled exactly like that two-timing jerk. I threw my toiletries and the rest of my clothes into the two suitcases. I knew Harry was going to be home soon and I didn't want to be here when he got back. I pulled the suitcases down the stairs to the front door.

I ran to the kitchen and grabbed some paper and a pen, trying to hold back tears. I heard the door open and I knew I was too late. He was already back. I hoped that the cab was here. I grabbed the picture I had printed out, ready to show Harry that he had been caught red-handed. I walked down the hallway, gripping the picture tightly.

"Tess, babe," Harry smiled as he closed the door behind him. "Who is she?!" I crossed my arms. "Who is who?" He said.

"You know what I'm talking about!" I yelled, "Who.Is.She?!" 

"Tess, I don't know what you're talking about,"

"Oh, you don't? Maybe this will refresh your memory!" I held the picture up in front of him.

"Tess, that's fake! I have never kissed any other girl while we've been dating! I've never seen that girl before!" He said.

"Then why did I see her at our hotel in Boston?! I ran into that girl!" I said, tears falling from my eyes, "You cheated on me, Harry! Cheated on me!"

"Tess, I didn't cheat on you! That's not me! You're the only girl I love!"

"Explain why all of your tattoos are there! That's you and I bumped into that girl! Explain that to me, Harry!"

"I don't know how this picture was made, but it's fake! It's not me!"

"How am I supposed to believe you?! You cheated on Caroline!"