I'm Torn...

I spotted the pretty blonde among the small crowd of contestants.

"Tess!" I said, smiling. She looked around, trying to figure out who had said her name. I made my way over to her and said, "Hello!"

"Oh! That was you! Hi, Harry!" She smiled. I hugged her, catching her off guard.

"I didn't think I'd ever see you again!" I said. "I didn't think I'd see you again! I can't even believe it. I'm going to the judge's house," She smiled excitedly, "And you're part of a band now," "Yeah, I have a really good feeling about us. I think we can do it,"

"You will. You're an incredible singer, Harry," She smiled.

"Uhm, look who's talking! You have a huge range! You sing like an angel," She blushed, "You're too much," "I know," I winked. She giggled.

"Do you want to get some tea?" I asked. "Well..." She glanced over my shoulder. I looked over to see a woman with dark hair and dark eyes talking on a cell phone. Tess looked back at me. "I'd love to," She smiled.

"Great," I smiled as we started off to get some tea. After that, I started to realize that I really liked this girl that I had only known a day. I hoped that if we made it to live shows, that she would be there too. And she was...

I ran up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist, twirling her in a circle. She squealed and looked up to see me.

"Remember me?"

"How could I ever forget? Hey Cheshire," She smiled as I set her down. I hugged her and I loved the warmth from her small body. "

You made it!" We both said at the same time. We both laughed as we pulled away.

"I'm so glad I have someone here that I know. All the other girls are so intimidating," She said, looking around.

"You have nothing to be afraid of. You're the most talented girl here," I assured her. She blushed. "How've you been?" She asked.

"Excited, nervous, pretty much every feeling possible," I said with a chuckle, "What about you?" "The same thing," She chuckled, showing her cute white teeth.

"Harryyyyyy!" Someone jumped on my back. Tess laughed.

"Hi Louis," I laughed as he held onto my back. "Is this her?!?" He asked.

Tess smiled, "I guess so," She held out her hand to Louis and he shook it. He reached out his arms and gave her a hug.

"Tess, this is Louis," I said with a chuckle.

"My little Hazza never stops talking about you!" He said. I blushed.

"Awe, he's blushing," Tess said, poking my cheek. That was something that she would always do from then on.

"Harry! Louis!" An Irish accent said from behind us. Niall bounded up, his bleached hair bouncing up and down.

"Is this her?!" He asked. "Yep, that's me," She smiled. "Well, it's great to finally meet you. I'm Niall," He said and she hugged him.

"I'm Tess," "I know, Harry never stops talking about you,"

"So I've heard," She laughed, "So where's the other 2/5 of One Direction?"

"Here we are!" Zayn and Liam jogged up.

"Is this her?!" They said in unison.