q u e s t i o n s

so i said that i was going to be doing a Q&A after this book so here it is! you guys can ask any lingering questions about this book or ask questions about the sequel. i will update this everyday for the next two weeks until the first chapter of Don't Tell Me comes out:)

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Q: who is your favorite character?

A: does duecan count lol. um if i had to choose my favorite character i think that it would be, i don't know maybe cassidy.

+゚*。:゚+

Q: what is your favorite couple NBH (besides thiam)?

A: well... i love scott and khloe but i think my favorite would be isaac and cassidy because the love that they share is so deep.

+゚*。:゚+

Q: what was your favorite plot line?

A: well.. i don't know there were honestly so many. my most favorite was the thiam plot line up until the baby shower and after that... hmm i don't know. i liked the development of isaac's character

+゚*。:゚+

Q: what character did you want more of in this book?

A: well honestly there were a lot of characters that were going to originally play a huge role such as allison and i honestly wanted more of janison because we DEFINITELY did not get enough and especially because of the fact that he was a new character. also more of lydia but i plan to do more with character development in DON'T TELL ME so hopefully things work out okay.

+゚*。:゚+

Q: what couple did you want more of in this book?

A: honestly morey is my favorite teen wolf couple (please don't hate me lmao) and i was originally going to have a lot of them but because of plot and stuff it just didn't work out. also i wanted more malydia so... we'll just have to see what happens

+゚*。:゚+

Q: what can be expected from the sequel?

A: well obviously the sequel is going to be somewhat different than this book. instead of focusing on just thiam it's going to be more of seeing how strong that bond really is between the two.

+゚*。:゚+

Q: what are you most excited about in the sequel?

A: well i'm ECSTATIC about the introduction of some characters and sad because some will be leaving. overall the plot i LOVE!

+゚*。:゚+

Q: who are the new characters in DON'T TELL ME?

A: well there's krassy dunbar which is liam's mom. and the other two are jonathan dunbar and stemin jones but i have no idea who they are...