0.62 | r e a l i t y

-LIAM-

I immediately hopped in my car as soon as I got the text from Scott that Khloe had gone into labor, and was about to have her baby. As I walked through the walls of Beacon Hills hospital, I saw that Stiles and Allia had already beat me there. Stiles scooted over as if he was saying to take the seat next to him. He look dead tired, but Allia was as up and as vibrant as ever.

"I'm so excited. I know that Khlo really wanted a girl but, I don't know. I always pictured them having a little boy running around someday," Allia said smiling happily at the thought. Stiles looked up and wrapped his arms around her and cuddled her, and then she started to giggle. I just looked upon them with happiness. Just them Lydia came through the doors, with Malia following not to far behind. Lydia glance at me quickly, but decided to sit next to Allia, with Malia sitting next to her. Theo came in not to much later, and I looked around. The only seats available were right next to me. Theo rolled his eyes and sat on the seat to my right, and immediately pulled out his phone. I couldn't help but roll my eyes at him. We were all hear about to witness the greatest moment ever to happen to Scott, and he was just in his phone like it was nothing. I just had to say something... anything.

"Theo," I began, but he cut me off

"Do you really not remember," he asked me, grumbling. He set his phone in has lap and turned to look at me, in my eyes. I was appalled, shocked by his response. I just looked at him in awe when suddenly Melissa walked up to us.

"It's Khloe," she said choking in tears, walking towards us.

Allia stood up from her seat. "What about Khloe," she asked, her voice trembling.

"Her placenta burst. There's just to much bleeding," Melissa said cutting herself off to sob. "There's so much blood there's so much. We don't know if she or the baby will make it."