[Chapter 8] <Final Chapter>

Hi all! I'm sorry for the long hiatus :O I watched today "Dead Apple" and it definitely pushed me to finish up this chapter already :D
Instead of giving a long explanation of what happened to me, here, I present to you the final chapter of this short story. 

Enjoy! Rates and comments, as always, are appreciated! :) xx

---------------------------------------------------

You woke up next to Dazai. He was sleeping on his back, his right arm trapped under your body. You rested your head next to his shoulder and your right arm was across Dazai's chest, on top of his left hand, somewhat holding.

You felt cold. It was summer time, and you were surprised to feel this cold.

There was a loud knock on the door. You sat up when the knocking was followed by Kunikida's shouting ''Get out of bed, you suicidal maniac!"

You got in Dazai's shirt and opened the door.

"What is it Kunikida-sa...ARGH!"

Kunikida and is companion, Atsushi, were both in winter clothes. It was winter! The tiny flakes danced in the wind and snow covered every inch of the streets.
"What are you doing here? Where's Dazai?" -Kunikida asked, as he did not expect to see you there.

"It doesn't matter." -you blushed. "What the hell happened?!" -you shouted, freezing to your bones in just one layer of clothing.

"Does the cryokinetic girl ring a bell?" -Kunikida asked back. "She can't control herself anymore."

"I can see that." -you wrapped your arms around yourself.

You felt another pair of arms snake around your body from behind.

"Why would you leave me alone, (n/n)-chan?!" -Dazai cooed in your ears.

"Ah, that's an explanation." -Kunikida scoffed.

"Woah, that is cold!" -Dazai turned you around and hugged you close to himself, trying to warm himself with your body heat. With this movement, he lifted the shirt on your butt so high it revealed a bit of your butt cheek.

Kunikida and Atsushi both suffered a nosebleed.

"That's enough!" -you pulled down the shirt, blushing like there's no tomorrow. "We need to stop the cryokinetic girl. Now!"

"Aw, we just got back together and you're already ordering me around." -Dazai chuckled. "Sweet!"

"Move it, Dazai!" -Kunikida shouted at his colleague.

Dazai rolled his eyes but he did get dressed quickly. It was in his nature to help.

You needed a ride home to get your own winter clothes.

You chose the warmest pieces you could find as it was quite a shock after those 25+ degrees.

Half of the team waited for you downstairs. Namely, Dazai, Kunikida, Atsushi, Ranpo and Tanizaki.

"I'll drive!" -Dazai wanted to sit behind the wheel but..
"NO!" -you and Kunikida shouted in unison. You both knew how awful Dazai was at driving and almost cost your lives letting him drive.

Dazai sat at the front seat and you and the three others were squished in the back.

"What is the plan?" -you asked.

"Well, (f/n)... "-Ranpo began.

You arrived at a tall bridge at the edge of Yokohama. You spotted two girls fighting, around them the snow was even heavier.