[Chapter 6] [<>fluff<>]

Welcome back! :) I brought to you all the new chapter. This is going to be very sweet and cheesy. I usually don't write show that much of sweetness.
But I think it'll suit these two! ;) 

Enjoy! xx

--------------------------

"You lost again, Atsushi-kun!" -you slammed your cards on the coffee table with a big grin on your face.

"But...how?!" -he scratched his head as he looked at his hand.

It was one of the card games you used to play with Dazai and Chuuya. You were usually the loser and now you felt a little powerful, that you've won three times in a row.

There was a knock on the door.

You looked at Atsushi in question.

He shrugged and opened the door, while you gathered the cards, to shuffle them one more time.

"I'm glad to see you're better." -Dazai sat next to you on the couch.

"What are you doing here?" -your eyes grew wide. You couldn't hide your surprise even if you wanted to.

"Seriously?" -he chuckled. "You're teaching Atsushi a game you've never once won?" -you noticed the teasing in his voice.

"Shut up! You and Chuuya always cheated!" -you nudged his arm.

"N'aww, why would I ever cheat?" -he cooed at you, which made you giggle.

For a second, you felt warmth in your heart. You got lost in Dazai's beautiful eyes. He was gazing in yours.

"Should I go?" -Atsushi asked, breaking the atmosphere.

"Just give us some privacy." -Dazai nodded at his apprentice, who vanished in his bedroom.

After Atsushi left, you kept quiet.

You had no idea what to do or what was going on. You dropped your eyes and started shuffling the cards once again.

Why is he here? -you thought.

"(Y/n)..." -Dazai spoke and stopped your fiddling fingers. You put down the deck and looked in his eyes.

"Y-yes?" -you stuttered, feeling the blood rush to your cheeks as Dazai touched your hand.

"What happened at the..." -he took a deep breath and dropped his eyes. He couldn't look at you as he said the following words. "...at the night you made out with Akutagawa?"

"It was all an act." -you held his hand strong. "I wanted to tell you back then, too, but you were gone." -you felt your eyes filling up with tears and your heart pounding like crazy.

"But why?" -he looked at you again.

"Mori was afraid you'd kill him and take his place." -you said, biting your lower lip. "He said either I do as he says, or he will kill you." -you looked away from Dazai, pulling your hands on your lap.

"You did that to save me?" -he asked kindly.

You couldn't bring yourself to answer. Your heart was racing and your head was spinning.

You just nodded.

You felt Dazai's hand on your back. You looked up to him. He was smiling at you, with his head slightly tilted to his right.

He cupped your chin and pulled you closer.

You closed your eyes.

"I love you, (N/n)-chan." -Dazai's said before his warm lips clashed on yours. You immediately kissed him back, holding onto the nape of his neck. For a couple of seconds, it was only your lips playing with each other, but Dazai took the next step.

He pulled you on his lap without interrupting the kiss. You moaned softly as his hands grabbed your butt firmly. You sneaked in a little tongue action, that Dazai welcomed. The two of you were wildly making out, like horny teenagers, your fingers intertwined in Dazai's brown locks, while his hands were exploring your back underneath your T-shirt.

"C-could you please not have sex on my couch?!" -Atsushi said, with his eyes covered. He didn't suffer a nose-bleed but his entire face was red.

"We better take it to my place." -Dazai gave you a peck on your lips.

"Great idea!" -you blushed.

You and Dazai left Atsushi's place in a hurry.

The one you ever loved finally knew what happened on that fateful night.

"Wait!" -you grabbed Dazai's arm as he opened the door to his dorm.

"What is it, (N/n)-chan?"

"I love you, too, Daz-Daz." -you said with sparkling eyes.

Dazai's simple answer was to kiss you and to continue where you left off... 

--------------------

Isn't this adorable? :D Let me know how you feel, all comments and votes are appreciated!

Until later! ;)