[Chapter 1]

Two chapters within a few minutes. Naniiii~~?? Am I spoiling you~~? Of course, I am. ;) 
Considering the pilot had no reader-chan, here we go.
In this chapter, you get to know reader-chan a little: her past and her ability. She's kind of an OC, but I let you have the usuals: hair colour/length, eye colour and so on.. :)
(N/n) stands for "nickname"
Enjoy reading! xx

PS: this picture of Dazai is so kawaii!! <3

--------------------------------------------------

You were called to your boss's, Ogai Mori's office.

You've been a member of Port Mafia for years now and one of the most successful women in the Mafia's history. The fact that your ex-boyfriend was the youngest executive ever, boded you well. However, you were fearsome. Your ability was: control. In fact, you didn't even need a gun to get around!

It was not only the physical ability you could control, but also other's abilities.

If this wasn't enough, you were able to control people's minds, too. When Dazai's methods didn't get a victim spit out the information, you'd step in. And since he left the Mafia and took all his wits, you've been taking advantage of that ability as well.

"Evening, Mori-san!" -you closed the door behind you and bowed a little.

Your black coat and (h/c) hair was drenched. It was pouring down rain outside.

You noticed, Mori wasn't alone.

A dark figure, his back turned towards you, coughed in the corner. Akutagawa joined to you two, for some unknown reason.

"(L/n)! My most appreciated dog!" -Mori shot a smile at you.

"That's so sweet, it made me puke a little." -you rolled your eyes as you walked closer. "What can I do for you, Mori?"

Before he could answer to you, you felt a sharp punch in your stomach.

Akutagawa activated Rashoumon and hit you straight in the stomach. You spat out some blood and fell on the floor.

"You got me here to kill me?" -you coughed, massaging your sore stomach.

"You're not exactly useful to us without your control ability, are you?" -Mori answered in a cold tone.

"Control?" -you stood up, giggling like a maniac. "You think I can't control that little son of a bitch?" -you wiped your mouth, directing your words to Akutagawa.

You hated him with passion for the past four years.

He narrowed his grey eyes and clenched his fists.

"Rashoumon!" -he shouted.

The wolf-faced shadows started darting towards you.

Before they could reach you, you stopped them. Akutagawa was forcing himself to his limit, but he was no match to you. You easily controlled his Rashoumon, even though his previous punch caused you a lot of pain.

You moved your hand and slammed Akutagawa in the wall, knocking him unconscious.

"You still think I lost my ability?" -you asked Mori with a sly grin.

Mori was in shock. You, as his favourite and strongest dog, proved his previous assumption wrong. Very wrong. He gulped.

"But... He told me!" -Mori pointed at Akutagawa in fear. He knew well, if you can control something like Rashomon, you can easily kill him. Let alone you were strong, you were pissed as hell.