[Chapter 7] <lemon>

Welcome back! :) Some lemon to kick-start the weekend. 
Enjoy... you little perverts ;) xx

------------------------------

Dazai pinned you up against the door, that slammed shut. You moaned out as the two of you were kissing wildly. He started pulling you away from the door and guided you towards the couch. You fell on it, Dazai hoovering over your body.

Damn... -you cursed in your mind. You realized you should have worn the sexy lingerie Naomi packed for you. Instead, you were naked underneath your pyjamas.

Dazai broke the kiss for a second to remove your shirt. He stopped and took in the view. You felt your cheeks were completely flushed. Your boyfriend chuckled at your reaction and kissed your forehead.
This made you flush even more.
He left your forehead, leaving hot kisses all over your face, then your neck and chest. One of his hands trailed on the edge of your pants, while his lips found your left nipple and started suckling on them.

"Fuck...!" -the words escaped your throat before you could control yourself.

"That'll come soon. Let me flavour you." -Dazai reassured you and with a single move, he removed your pants. Suddenly, you were so aware that you were already naked but Dazai was still wearing his full attire, including his coat.
"My turn." -you pushed him a little. He let you lead.
You were almost ripping off his clothes.

"Hey, easy!" -he scolded you in a sweet tone. He grabbed your hands as they were ready to tear his shirt's buttons off. "No rush..."

"You're right." -you nodded. You slowly moved your hands downwards. You unbuckled his belt while 'accidentally' stroking the visible bump between his legs. He let out a soft moan, closing his eyes. "I won't rush, OK?" -you whispered in his ear.

Dazai grabbed you by the shoulder and pushed you back on the couch.

Without a warning, he parted your legs and run his tongue across your folds.

"Ahh!" -you grabbed onto his hair.

"You thought you'd get away with that 'accidental' stroke?" -he looked in your eyes and licked your clit again, making you repeat your previous moan. "You dirty little girl." -he started working on your womanhood properly. "My dirty little girl." -he muttered between your folds.

You were so wet and ready, but you knew Dazai won't rush. He never has. He never will.

He inserted two digits in you and started pumping it harder and harder, while his tongue continued playing with your clit. When you were close enough to your climax, Dazai pulled away.

"You..." -you panted. "I was so close."

"I know..." -Dazai grinned at you.

You rolled your eyes at his boyish grin. You knew he did it on purpose.

You pushed him on his back, pulling his pants and underwear to his knees. He loved looking at you and how hungry you were for more.

His penis was fully erect.

You leaned close and ran your tongue up his shaft, swirling it around the tip.

"Oh, (y/n)!" -he moaned. "Don't make me cum yet." -he brushed your cheek with his fingers. You didn't care what he said. You let his full size in your mouth. "Dammit!" -he grabbed your hair, pulling you off his penis. "I almost came."

"Good." -you gave him a cheeky smile.

Dazai responded with a smile and kissed you wildly. He got rid of his pants and pulled you on his lap. His massive love rod easily slid in your hot, wet pussy. You let out a loud moan as you adjusted to his size. You almost forgot how big he was. He looked deep in your (e/c) eyes and kissed you.