chapter one : the beginning of a change

He was tall, dark and he had a huge and charming figure but something kept bothering him.

He thought of the last conversation he had with his mother, she has been bothering him about getting married to a woman, But unknown her he had a lover which he knew she would never in her life time approve of.

Fred left the village when he was 18 years to go serve and work for a very big entrepreneur, his master was so rich that everything went smoothly for him. He served for 5 years and was settled with a very huge amount of money.

Fred on his own side as the only son of his family was expected to bring home a beautiful woman but Fred found it very difficult to love or even feel a bit sexually attracted to a normal young lady.

Fred was attending a business seminar when he met Victor. Victor seemed jovial and he was so easy to talk to.

Everyone was asking victor lots of questions they didn't get but Fred was on his own reviewing some issues that were discussed during the seminar.

Victor noticed how fred was all alone so he decided to move towards him.
"Hey I'm Victor, and you are?" Victor brought out his hands with a big grin

Immediately Fred took his hands and smiled "Fred, came for the seminar"

"Nice" Victor replied looking at Fred awkwardly

Fred was a little bit uncomfortable with the way Victor looked at him, and tried to avoid eye contact with Victor for reasons he couldn't quite figure out himself.

The seminar rounded up a sooner than they had expected and by then Fred and Victor were already talking so freely like they've known each other for so long.

Before the end of the seminar Victor exchanged contacts with Fred with the hope of being friends and doing business sometime in the future.

Sorry it's extremely short,but I'm going to be updating more than a chapter to cover up for that. Thanks for reading please vote. 💓