Chapter Thirty Two: Sacrifice

In the morning they reach to the hills by the airfield with a informan and his militia that are setting up a decoy attack so the team can reach inside with out being caught.
Crow: "listen up team, we get inside of the building and find and kill the target, we all know what this guy looks like so shoot him on spot, then after we kill this guy we will regroup in the lobby, expect hostiles there then run to the air fields were jager is landing, we board it and go home is that clear?" they nodded.
Crow: "is the zip line ready?"
Maverick: "ready crow."
Crow: "are your boys ready?" he looks at the militia soldier who is on the radio.
Militia: "ready, we are firing Motor shells at the postions." the group hears explosions and white mask arming and getting in position.
Crow: "alright thats our signal lets go!" they use the zip line and rode down to the building and search for the target.
crow looks at the window seeing the white mask running.
Crow: "we have to hurry before they realize its a decoy, ela your with me, the rest of you go the other way, we meet at the lobby."
Valk,BB,Mav: "rog." they split up in groups and ela saw hostiles closing in.
Ela: "we have company!" crow fires at the terrorist who are cut down by his mg42 while ela shoots back as well.
Ela: "thanks."
Crow: "welcome."
they stopped by the door and listened then crow puts a breaching charge on it.
Crow: "ready?"
Ela: "ready." he detonated and blows up the door throws his shock charge and her concussion mine and enters the room killing 5 terrorists in the room then went up to another door.
Ela: "is this the room?" crow pulls out his sidearm.
Crow: "trust me." after getting ready he kicks the door open to see the target and a prostitute standing infront of them as he uses the her as a human shield crow shoots at his head then for unknown reasons the prostitute picks up a shotgun and aims at crow to only be shot and killed by ela.
Ela: "what the fuck is that about?!" she shoots at a door to find terrorists opening the door and drop dead.
Crow: "i don't know why but lets keep going." (somethings not right.)
After killing the target they radioed in the group.
Crow: "this is crow, target eliminated regroup in the lobby."
Blackbeard: "rog were on our way."
Crow: "lets go ela." she follows him outside on the balcony gunning down white mask who are trying tonkill them then sees the rest of the group pinned down from the 1st floor lobby.
Crow: "hey need help there?!" he mounts and shoots his mg with ela at the door suppressing fire at the enemies. as the team regroups pushing the terrorists back.
Valkyrie: "took you long enough!"
Ela: "sorry had to take the long way!"
Maverick: "shit theres more coming!" they see a truck full of reinforcements stopping by the gate and charging at them, crow was thinking of something then sees small motor rounds in a box so he picks one up, pulling the pin, hitting the back of it and throwing it at the charging group killing them as it explodes.
Crow: " ela, megan hand out motors, Craig, eirk throw at em!" the girls hand out the motors while the rest throw at the charging terrorists seeing their body parts in the air even a hand landed by ela almost freaking her out.
Crow: "hey ela, stay focuse we will make it, ok?"
Ela: "ok." then she throws up and seeing the area is clear the team ran through the sugar cane field then see the militia and white mask battling at the airfield then jager calls in the radio.
Jager: "this is jager im approaching and about to land in 5 minutes, what is your position?"
Crow: "near the airfield, the militia are taking a heavy loses but still fighting, were going to have to hurry we will make it!"
Jager: "roger that."
Crow: "lets go we have 5 minutes until jager arrives!" they ran down the hill then into the hanger, as they ran they see the militia losing the fight and retreating, they see jager's plane landing and slowed down.
Crow: "jager is here, hurry!" they and and as they get near and explosion knocked ela to the ground crow looks back and sees her.
Crow: "ELA!" he runs back and checks on her, she is ok just unconscious with her body still intact so her carry her back where at the planes door valkyrie sees ela unconscious.
Valkyrie: "here." she grabs ela and carries her to a seat while crow geys help from blackbeard and maverick getting on the moving plane, then crow takes off his jacket, puts it on ela and goes back to the open door shooting his mg at approaching enemies targeting their plane. once they make it to the opposite side of the runway jager speeds up for take off but ran intona problem.
Jager: "we have a problem, they made a road block ahead of us at the end of the runway!" crow looks out and sees the blockade the white mask set up and sees an anti air gun near them and thinks about what will happen that he will regret. before doing it he goes to ela, takes off his necklace and wears it around ela.
Crow: "im sorry ela." he kisses her and goes back to the door.
Crow: "I'll deal with it!"
Blackbeard: "wally what are you doing!?"
he jumps out and rolls on the ground and runs to the AA gun.
Blackbeard: "WALLY!" crow mounted on the gun and fires at the blockade killing and destroying vehicles then the plane lifts off and flys home without crow.
Blackbeard: "damn you wally."
Crow: "i know what i signed up for, just go, get out of here!"
He sees the plane fly away and all the sudden he was pulled to the ground by two white mask then one of them hit crow with a butt stock of his gun knocking crow out.
Crow: (i will die... but not like this...)
Crow: (sorry... ela... grace... jack...mom... guys... i won't come back home for a while...)

[7 Hours Later]

As valkyrie watches ela on the hospital bed, zofia, dokkaebi, and jack walks inside the room seeing ela on the bed sleeping with bandages around her forehead.
Zofia: "hows my sister?"
Valkyrie: "she's fine, jack..." he looks on the chair there was crow's folded jacket and his necklace. dokkaebi sees this and picks up his jacket and crys on it jack sits next to her and rubs he back.
Dokkaebi: "why, why wally, you have a child on the way and why so soon."
Jack: "he must have a reason." then doc came in the room with a file and news.
Doc: "oh your here zofia, we have to talk in private."
Zofia: "ok." she walks out talks with im for minutes then after she was done she walks back in the room and sits next to ela holding her hand.
Valkyrie: "what did doc say?"
Zofia: "she's fine, she will wake up later, he also say that crow saved two lives.
Valkyrie: "three lives?" this gets the attention from dokkaebi and jack.
Zofia looks at her sister.
Zofia: "she's pregnant."

[Crow's POV]

As crow regain consciousness he looks around him he has his hands and legs cuffed and sees white mask soldiers moving around crates and two people talking, the unknown man with a mask and the target he killed.
ArmsDealer: "i see your awake, thought you would be sleeping for a while."
Crow: "your dead... we killed you..."
ArmsDealer: "no, you killed the double, you think we didn't now your plans."
???: "we always know..."
ArmsDealer: "do him what you wish... he's my gift to you, in honor in our new relationship..."
ArmsDealer: "just... make sure he suffers..."
???: "he will know suffering beyond his darkest fears." he approaches crow and kneels in face to face.
???: "i have plans for you crow..."
___________________________________________________________________________________

[Murder by Death - Go to the Light]