Chapter Two: Welcoming

[Flashback, Crow's POV]

after his patrol in iraq wally received a letter from his mother that said, his father's body was found in a bag full of his body parts all cut off. wallys tears fell as he read further the sorrow letter, his Platoon captain Jester came into the platoon barracks to visit him.
Jester: " sergeant thach." wally did not respond to her so she approach to his bunk and called him again.
Jester: sergeant thach?" still not responding. then Jester sat next to Wally and put a hand on his shoulder.
Jester: "thach?" wally turn his head to face him. Jester looked at wallys face, his eyes were red from crying.
Jester: "im sorry for your loss and i want to tell you that we received a call from your mother that she wants you home." wally look down to his feet then look at him.
wally: "when do i leave?" he ask quietly.
Jester: "in 0100 hours so you have time to pack up and say you goodbyes to the platoon." wally then stood up saluted and shakes his hand.
wally: "thank you sir."
Jester: "no worrys sergeant no worrys."
after Jester left the barracks, wally packs up his stuff and say his goodbyes to his platoon and wally boarded the C-17 troop transport plane. as he sat down and the plane lifts off, wally begins to be tired then slept during the rest of the flight.

[Present]

When he woke up he looks around and sees that he's not in a in a military aircraft but in a private jet, and sitting on a comfortable soft chair. as he tried to get up he felt something weighing his shoulders down, he looked to his left and right only to see ela's and dokkaebi's head on his shoulders. he admitted they both are cute then thought to himself, "do i have a crush on both of them?" as he said that, his heartbeat pounded fast. crow remembers what his parents said when he was a kid. "listen to your heart, its telling you something, you must listen and do as it telling you to do."
as he remembers their word he realized,
crow: "i have a crush with both of them." as he said that his heartbeat returns to normal. he looked out the blue and cloudy sky.
crow: "what will i do in my life." then he smiled.

2 hours later

as the jet landed on an airfield the operators woke up from their long nap, ela and dokkaebi woke up just to see crow looking at them and smiling. both of the girls looked at him and each other and blushed hard. as they exited the jet, there was a vehicle and a woman coming out of the vehicle. crow and the operators approach the woman.
???: "well done team rainbow you successfully completed your mission at the tower in south korea." then she turned to crow.
???: "you must the man they wnc, my name is six and im in charge of the team rainbow, i want to say thank you for assisting the team in their mission."
crow: "your welcome six, they looked like they needed help." six and crow shook hands then crow, six, and the operators entered the vehicle and drove off to rainbow HQ. as the ride was quiet dokkaebi spoke to crow
dokkaebi: "crow? what is your real name?"
crow: "im wally thach, what are you girls and vigils names?"
dokkaebi: "im grace."
ela:"im elzbieta."
zofia:"my real name is zofia."
then vigil said nothing to crow but crow smiled.
crow: "silent but deadly I like that." vigil looked at him and nodded with approval.

30 minutes later

As the vehicle approach the bases gate as it opens, six spoke to crow.
six: "welcome to rainbow HQ, your new home.
then the vehicle proceeded to move forward into the base. crow was ready for this moment and will accept this challenge.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

alright 2nd chapter completed. give a comment on this chapter and have a nice day.