Chapter Twenty Seven.2: Payback [pt.2] (Final)

Hawkeye saw a familiar face in the room where hibana and sakura are serving.
Hawkeye: "its prophet."
Echo: "target confirm."
Aya: "thats one of the bastard that killed wally's father."
Hawkeye: "really? he's the one that killed my friend before i was forced to join, he took my humanity, my freedom, and now he will pay for his sins." hearing this maestro and echo were confused and mad.
Echo: "wait you were a terrorist?"
Maestro: "why are we working with a killer?'
Aya: "before you want to kill him, he save wally's mother and gain wallys trust, thats why wally brought him to join us." then they calmed down.
Maestro: "if wally trusts you then i trust you."
Echo: "same."
Aya: "alright, lets come their about to talk."

[Hibana's POV]

After giving the drinks a yakuza member and prophet are doing business.
Prophet: "so our leader hades need your people to guard this location." her gave a folded piece of paper.
Hibana: (i hope they see that.)

[Echo's POV]

Echo: "Hawkeye he gave a piece of paper to a yakuza member you take him out first."
Hawkeye: "why not prophet?"
Echo: "we can kill him later, for now kill that guy."
Hawkeye: "right."

[Hawkeye's POV]

Hawkeye: "don't worry prophet, your going to have a painful death..."
he aims at a yakuza member head and pulls the trigger.

[Hibana's POV]

as they both rise a toast a yakuza members head exploded and she takes sakura to the ground as gun fire erupts.
Prophet: "WHAT THE FUCK- SNIPER THIS IS A SET UP!" as he was about to get the paper back hibana takes out and unfolds the smg and fires at prophet then was shot in the leg and limps out of the room and meets with his men with AR's.
Prophet: "these bitches are undercover kill them!"
Terrorist: "yes sir-" then he was shot by the sniper and prophet runs away. meanwhile hibana reaches the dead members pocket and takes out the paper and waves at Hawkeye.

[Hawkeye's POV]

Hawkeye: "target down and prophet is on the run, mother and echo clear the building, maestro get a car ready were finishing this."
Echo: "go go go!" he see the team run to the target building as gannon gets up and go to the streets to see maestro in a car.
Maestro: "ready!?"
Hawkeye: "punch it, after him!" then maestro drives after the prophets vehicle who is escaping.

[Prophet's POV]

As he wrap his wounds, he spots a vehicle that is chasing him so he yells at his driver.
Prophet: "get them off our tail!"
WM Driver: "yes sir!" as the driver tries to get them off prophet grabs a gun and shoots back at the the car.

[Hawkeye's POV]

Hawkeye: "let me use your machine gun!"
Maestro: "in back seat ready to be fired." he gets climbs out the window and fires at the prophet vehicle then soon he sees blood spattered on the window and his driver is hit and the car spins out of control and crashes upside down then maestro slows down and Hawkeye gets out of the car.
Hawkeye: "stay in the car." maestro nods and wait as Hawkeye walks and sees a injured terrorist trying to crawl away so he pulls out his pistol and shoots him, then sees a bloody prophet stuck trying to reach his gun but Hawkeye moves it away from him then he kneels.
Hawkeye: "good to see you again."
Prophet: "damn you traitor, your going to pay for this!"
Hawkeye: "no im not a traitor, you turned me into this and your going to pay for what you did." he pulls out a anti personal mine on the door and sets a timer and sets it near prophet.
Hawkeye: "listen, you have a chance to escape, you have 1 minute to get out of there, if you did not get out in time you will die."
Prophet: "FUCK YOU, YOU SON OF A BITCH, YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME HERE!"
he ignores him and walks away from the wrecked car while prophet is trying to get out but still stuck.
Prophet: "YOU HEAR ME, HAWKEYE! YOU SON OF A BITCH!" when gannon entered the car he looks back as he waits for the explosion its already 5 seconds before it explodes prophet yelled three last words.
Prophet: "GO TO HELL!!!!" *BOOM*. gannon hears his last words as the car explodes killing prophet burning his body.
Hawkeye: "hell... I've already been." he gets in the car and maestro drives.
Maestro: "he's dead is he?"
Hawkeye: "yeah," (wally i did my job, its your turn.)

[2 Hours Later]

police officers are investigating the area and building as echo was talking with them and handing a map to the SAT captain the Hawkeye and maestro approached him.
Hawkeye: "i called base and telled them that prophet is dead and its confirm."
Maestro nods at echo.
Maestro: "like aya said wally trusts him and now i trust him."
Echo: "alright hawk, we got your back." he smiles and aya hugs maestro.
Aya: "alright so are we done here?"
Maestro: "yes we are for now we take flight back to base to tomorrow afternoon."
Aya: "me and maestro are going out, masaru come with us it will be fun."
Hawkeye: "why did i not get invited, is it because i called you old?" aya looks at him.
Aya: " yes and yumiko wants to see you, she looks sad a bit but she's waiting in your room."
Hawkeye: "alright, later." after he left the group and drove back to the hotel.
as he open the door he see hibana sitting up on his bed still wearing her red kimono, he walks in and closes the door.
Hawkeye: "yumi, aya said you want to see me." she saids nothing so gannon approaches her and as he got closer she gets up and turns around as he looks at her shes not wearing make up anymore but she was crying and aims a pistol at gannon which made him concerned
Hawkeye: "what are you doing?"
Hibana: "don't... come closer."
___________________________________________________________________________________

"___________________________________________________________________________________