Chapter Seventeen: A Date

during the morning chris was in the weight room doing pulls until she approached him.
Ash: "hey chris do you have time tonight?"
Chris: "ummm no i don't why?"
Ash: "i want to go out tonight?"
Chris: "sure, where to?"
Ash: " a nightclub so meet me at the appartment at 8pm, ok?"
Chris: "ok see you then at 8pm." after ash leaves Chris goes to the cafeteria where the boys are at.
Crow: "hey chris."
Chris: "hey guys guess what going to happen tonight."
Jack: "what is it?"
Chris: "ash just asked me to go out with her and im kinda nervous." hearing that dom gave 20 bucks to wally.
Crow: "called it."
Dom: "eat my ass wally, well anyway why are you nervous?"
Chris: "i never went on a date before and i need tips."
Crow: "ok come with me we need a one on one talk." after leaving the cafeteria to the armory they both sat down on a crate and have a chat.

(time skip 8pm at night)

Chris wearing casual clothes waited for ash outside her apartment door until it opens with ash coming out wearing a yellow cream lace minidress with black high heel boots and her hair not braided now has a wavy side pony tail chris was impressed.
Ash: "do you like it?"
Chris: "your gorgeous- i mean yes."
Ash: *giggle* "ok, shall we be in our way?'
Chris: "after you." after getting in the car, and left to the night club.
Chris: "can you show me the place."
Ash: "oh sorry take a right here."

(1 hour later)

After parking and walking to the entrance they went in and open one more door the music, dancing, and laughter filled the building. Ash and chris sat at an empty table for just the two of them while chris gets the alcohol and comes back to see two men bothering her so he comes back.
???: "come on baby give me a chance."
Ash: "fuck off ben i did give you a chance, twice even 4 time and you still do it, its been over now go away!"
Chris: "hey who are you?"
Ben: "im ben, eliza's boyfriend."
Ash: "ex-boyfriend, he cheated on me 2 to 4 times 4 years ago."
Ben: "i see what your doing seeing another man, well you will come with me." he tries to grab and hit eliza but chris grabs his collar.
Chris: "never ever try to lay a hand on a woman."
Ben: "do you know who i am, hey carl teach this guy a lesson." his friend approaches chris and faces him but chris did not move a muscle.
Carl: "look at you, you look so stupid."
Ben: "he's a heavyweight boxing champion he can mess up your face so think twice before touching me." carl looks at his tattoos but suddenly his face turn pale after looking at a tatoo of team metal's insignia.
Carl: "i- i know that tatoo, i know who you are." carl backs up a little bit.
Ben: "hey what the fuck are you doing beat his ass!"
Carl: "brother i got no beef with you."
Ben: "hey do what i tell you to do!"
Carl: "he's metal, i ain't fucking with these guys man." carl left in a hurry as ben tries to call him back.
Ben: "get back here you bald head son of a-" after he left the building, ben is all by himself as he was trying to run only chris to grab his collar.
Ben: "hey hey its a joke man." chris looks at eliza.
Ash: "don't cause a scene." he looks back at ben who is now scared.
Chris: "if i ever see you, harm, or touch her, i will place you inside in the trunk of the car and push it off the cliff while your inside, got it?
Ben: "ok ok ok i promise i won't."

Chris: "i mean it and you will remember it." ben then bolted outside and chris sat down with ash who is sad.
Chris: "are you ok?"
Ash: "yes i am its just..." she look like she is about to cry so chris thinks of a way to make her happy.
Chris: "hey wanna dance with me?" he takes out his hand to eliza and she smiles.
Ash: "sure." she grabs his hand and step on the dance floor joining the crowd and the D.J spoke on the microphone.
D.J: "i see you guys are having fun, its a Friday night so anybody from the west coast make some noise baby!"
Everybody cheered for the D.J to put the next song on.

[Aaron smith - Dancin ]

After the dancing they sat back at the table chatting laughing had a few drink ash drinking the most while chris only had one drink, later on chris saw eliza was drunk it time for her to go home, so he takes her our of the building seeing her stumbling almost falling he gave her a piggy back ride to the car putting her in the passenger seat and put her seatbelt on and he sits on the driver's seat and drove back to her apartment.

[take you home by slenderbodies]

On they way back ash was sleeping and talking.
Ash: "i want chris to stretch my holes with his huge cock *giggle*."
Chris: 😳 (ok that was quick.)

after arriving at her apartment he carrys her bridal style to her room and placed her on her bed and takes off her boots and covers her with a blanket. Before he was about to leave eliza grabs him and she was crying.
Ash: "please *sniffle* don't leave, i- i don't want to be alone."
Chris: "ok." after he takes out his shoes a lays on the bed with her and she rests her head on his chest then sleeps he felt tired and sleeps as well with her.
In the morning eliza first wakes up with a headache.

Ash: "ow my head what did i do last night." she tries to remember what happened last night due to drinking alot she goes to the bathroom and threw up in the toilet.
Ash: "note to self never get drunk again." after taking a shower and putting on clothes she was about to leave until she opens the door to see chris with a large bag and a cup holder with two cups of soda.
Chris: "oh your up, good i brought lunch for the both of us."
Ash: "whats in there?" chris walks in and set the food on the table.
Chris: "i got 2 hamburgers and 12 pieces of nuggets and 2 small fries with 2 cups of soda."
Ash: "is it Pepsi?"
Chris: "yup." after they were done eating, eliza wanted to ask chris questions.
Ash: "how was last night?"
Chris: "it was fun, kinda like the place and you were wasted when we left."
Ash: "what did i say while you were taking me home."
Chris: "well you said something about holes and when i took you to bed you grabbed me and started crying begging me not to leave so i sleeped on your bed with you." hearing that, she blushes hard.
Ash: "sorry."
Chris: "oh its ok, you look cute when you sleep." she blushed even redder then before.
Chris: "i got one more question, do you... love me?"
Ash: "i- i... damn it!" she then tackles chris on the couch and kissed him violently and speaks.
Ash: "i do love you."
Chris: "same." he kissed her and both start to make out.
_______________________________________________________________

(hey readers sorry i did not post this i was busy if you know what i mean *tucks the controller under the blanket*
well anyways i like the views im getting.
Later and thank you.)
sorry for the constant updates, wattpad is glitchy so damn glitchy.