Chapter Eleven.2: Team Metal [pt2] (final)

After waiting for the team, they exited the office with happy faces.
Crow: "so how did it go?"
Dom: "well were in, and now finding our rooms."
Crow: "so, who are your guys roomed with."
Dom: "someone name twitch."
Aya: "maestro."
Chris: "blitz sounds he can help me with anything."
Jack: "caveira, who is caveira." crow chuckled which jack was confused why he laugh.
Crow: "good luck brother." as the group left crow went back to his room, as he open the door and suddenly was tackled to the ground by ela and grace.
Crow: "again?"
dokkaebi/ela: "yes!"
Crow: "ok." than began to makeout with them.

Aya pov
as aya walk in the hallway she was met with an recruit talking to his teammates until she walks pass by them they caught attendtion looking at her ass.
Recruit: "look at that boys."
Recruit(1): "she thicc AF."
Recruit(2): "i bet you won't touch her ass."
Recruit: "ok." as the recruit follows aya reaching his hand to her ass about to touch her intill a man grabs the recruit wrist holding a cigar on the other hand.
???: "did your mother teach you how to keep your hands to yourself?" the recruit and his teammates were scared that they walk away and left his friend behind.
Recruit: "yes sir im sorry."
???: "don't apologize to me apologize to this lady."
Recruit: "im sorry ma'am it won't happen again or to anyone else." she replied with a smile
Aya: "its ok young one, just don't do that again, it makes men look bad."
after the recruit left the man looks at aya.
aya: "thanks for stopping, im looking for maestro do you know what room he lives in?"
???: "your looking at him ma'am, the name is Adriano."
Aya: "im aya in the field they call me mother, im also a new docter."
Maestro: (she is one fine woman) "well lets go to my room and and take you to doc."
aya nodded and follows maestro. as she follows him she was thinking of maestro he's big, strong, and nice she wonders if he's did that because he's into her.

dom pov
when dom is looking for twich a drone rolls behind him and passes him.
Dom: "what is that drone going?" Curious he was he followed the Drone intill it made a turn.
Dom: "you can't run away from me." as he makes a turn, a women was standing there holding a drone that he was following so he approach her."
Dom: "excuse me, is that your drone?
???: "yes it is a one of a kind, it runs smoothly and quietly, it even has a tazer that can take out anything up to 7 and a half meters."
Dom: "thats cool, my name is dom im new in rainbow."
???: " the name is emmaulle in the field they call me twich."
Dom: "oh im your new roommate then."
Twich: "ok then lets get you set up and talk a little more."
as dom follows twitch he thinking what is he going to do now after he gets set up in his new room.

chris pov
as chris walks in the hallway, he stops at the window looking and the training ground intill his eyes caught attention to a female running in the track with red hair braided and an f.b.i cap on her head.
Chris: "who is she?"
as he was not paying attention jager was walking by him looking at a window, so he approaches him.
Jager: "hey chris you lost?"
Chris: "oh no- i mean yes, im looking for blitz can you show me where his room is?"
Jager: "ja im going to his room now lets go."
Chris: "sure thanks." as he follows jager they shortly they arrived at the door and open it showing a man cleaning his modified shield.
Jager: "blitz, theres a guy that wants to see you."
blitz: "ok, im blitz vhats do you need?"
Chris: "im chris new to team rainbow and your new roommate."
Blitz: "well welcome to team rainbow."
Chris: "i see you have a shield that is modified."
Blitz: "ja it has flashes in front of the shield it can blind and enemy if i point the shield at that person."
Chris: "nice I've made a drawing of my gadget but i need help building it." as he gave the blue print to blitz and take a look at it.
Blitz: "well we need mira for this." as they talked chris was thinking about that woman he saw jogging outside, he wonders who is she?

jack pov
as jack was walking in the hall thinking what wally was talking about.
Jack: "what do you mean by good luck wally?"
as he wanders in the hall he heard a soft sound in a room with a door slightly open, so curious that he approach to that door to take a little peak as the sound turns into grunts and moans then his eye went wide open saw the best thing in his life.
Jack: "this is amazing..."
_______________________________________________________________________________________

hey reader im back i was busy thinking about the next chaper and i did now the next its not a chapter but a "what if team metal operators had a theme song" its going to be wierd but imma do it later.