Chapter Twenty Seven: Payback [pt.1]

[TimeSkip Next Day at Night]

Its night time and the team waits inside the geisha house when lady hana approaches them.
Lady Hana: "welcome back, are you all ready to see her now?" the team nods and she claps her hand to see hibana.

she was wearing white makeup and red glossy lips. Hawkeye open his eyes wide as he thinks about it while the rest are admiring her looks
Hawkeye: (i was right and how did she know my favorite color.)
Aya: "oh my yumi im jealous of you now."
Echo: "looking good sister."
Maestro: "so this is the beauty of japan, so beautiful." hibana then approaches gannon and she bows and looks at him smiles.
Hibana: "hello gannon."
Hawkeye: "h- hi." he bows to her and yumi giggles until a woman wearing a pink and white kimono and wearing makeup joins her.
???: "so this is the man you were thinking about, so handsome." Hawkeye looks at echo and he shrugs and looks back at her.
Hibana: "mama your teasing me stop."
Sakura: "im sakura, i trained yumi for a week for this and you must be."
Hawkeye: "gannon ma'am."
Sakura: *whispers to yumi* "if i were you I'll take him." gannon doesn't know if she is blushing or not but she is.
Echo: "maestro is back with the second car here, lets go."
Hibana: "shall we?" he nods and echo goes in a car with aya and maestro and gannon opens the backseat door for yumi and sakura and gets in the car but before he drive he put a bag on the passenger seat opens it grabing echos drone and a magpul FMG9 that is folded, it made sakura worried.
Sakura: "who are you people really?" hibana and hawkeye look at each other, nod and gave her an answer.
Hawkeye: "can we trust you?"
Sakura: "what?"
Hibana: "you have to keep a secret mama."
Hawkeye: "so im going to ask again, can we trust you?"
Sakura: "yes you can."
Hawkeye: "ok, we are special operative from rainbow six who are operators from around the world from special forces, yumiko is part of the SAT and im a Defector from the terrorist group we are fighting." hibana's reaction hearing his past, her mind is full of questions.
Hibana: (can i trust you?) then he follows the echo's car to the location.

[1 Hour Later]

they arrived at the and see aya, maestro, and echo go to a building where they set up shop and while gannon drop off the ladies by the target building and Hawkeye turns to talk to hibana.
Hawkeye: "yumi are you ready?"
Hibana: "yes."
Hawkeye: "oh and one thing, keep your friend safe, and sakura when you hear gunshots hide or duck ok?"
Sakura: "hai." then both of them got out of the car and was escorted by men and he left to go to his sniper position across the target building.

[Hibana POV]

As both of the geisha's sat in a room by themselves yumi looka around just in case they have a camera then when the coast is clear she takes out a yokai drone and activated then see the yokai drone around and goes up in the ceiling and activates its camouflage making it invisible.
Hibana: "remember do not be scared mama."
Sakura: "i won't." she smiles and the door opens with 4 men standing they bowed and greeted them.

[Echo POV]

Echo: "yokai activated and in position." he says it as aya and maestro put their weapons on then aya radios in gannon
Aya: "Hawkeye this is mother, are you in position."

[Hawkeye POV]

Hawkeye: "in postion i see 4 hostiles in the room." he looks through the scopes seeing the ladies serving drinks to the men then see a familiar face in the room, one of the men he Recognize.
Hawkeye: "echo do you see a man with a scar."
Echo: "yes i do, who is he?"
Hawkeye: "it's prophet."
___________________________________________________________________________________

(Johnny Cash - God's Gonna Cut You Down)

(Hey ready um... i. got. nothing. to. say, really i don't but enjoy i guess, oh forgot i like the views this book, 11.8k with 177 vote fook yah thanks.)