"A bit." He whispers and closes his eyes again.

"I'm gonna make tea, I'll be in-..."

"Screw the tea, stay with me instead." He frowns, grabbing my wrist.

I look at him with wide eyes and slowly let myself slump in the bed, my head near his now.

"Okay." Is all I can say.

He sighs.

"I'm sorry you had to see that, I really am." He says in a low tone.

I caress his cheek and listen to what he has to say.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you my dad was home, even though I know you knew." He continues and I nod.

I knew. And he knew that I'd known because I told him I'd read a text his mom sent him.

"I should've told you a lot of things." He says. "I wish I could."

"You can now." I say and he slightly nods.

"I know." He says.

Then he turns around, looking at the ceiling with dreamy eyes.

"Do you remember when we used to play Guess what I'm thinking about?" He suddenly asks and I smile.

"Of course I do, how could I forget?"

JungKook chuckles.

"You were always guessing what I was thinking about." He says. "I've always thought that's awesome."

Then, he turns around to face me again.

"How I've always found a friend in you, somebody who'd know me so well, no matter what." He adds.

I smile. I have to admit I missed those old times, when we were careless. And simply best friends forever. It's like we started dating just because we found it the right thing to do. Not because we actually have that kind of feelings for each other. Not because I have that kind of feelings for him.

"It's been so long." He says again. "Since we've stayed like this. I missed it."

We stay silent for a while, simply enjoying each other's company. Eventually, he speaks.

"How about we do that again?"

"Huh?"

"Guess what I'm thinking about, let's do it again." He says and I smile.

It was easier for me to figure out what he's thinking about when we were kids.

Now it's not that easy anymore.

However, I try.

"Your dad." I say. "And how much you hate that he doesn't understand."

He closes his eyes, a small smile pearing on his lips.

"And about your mom." I add and hold his hand.

He lightly squeezes it and I know I've hit a sensitive point.

"Will you be okay?" I whisper.

He opens his eyes and smiles.

"I will. Don't worry about me." He says.

Then he closes his eyes again, slightly frowning.

"You're thinking abooouut... G-Dragon?" He asks and I burst in laughter.

I used to listen to a lot of music a few years ago. And he knows how much of a fangirl I can be. Actually, he's witnessed it all.

"Just kidding." He chuckles.