You're So Needy

It was 3:48 am when I had called Michael. I had called him so I could cuddle with him and maybe be able to fall asleep again. I had another nightmare about the SQUIP.

This one was about Michael leaving me. He had said that he never loved me and he only ever saw me like a friend. He said he didn't care about me or my feelings. Then he had gotten a SQUIP to forget and block me.

That had really hurted. I had woken up in a cold sweat and had tears in my eyes. That felt so real, yet I knew it wasen't the real Michael. He wasen't my Michael.

I had been in bed for 10 min when I heard something in the bushes. At first I was scared, but then I relized it was Michael. I went to my window and unlocked it. He saw me and climed inside. I gave him a small kiss in the lips. We later pulled away.

"Jesus Jer, you're so needy. Calling me at almost 4 am morning." For some weird reason that hurted. 'Your so needy', was I really that selfish?

Now that I thought about it, I always ask Michael for stuff. For example piggy back rides, showers with me, for cuddles, sometimes I can't even go to the school's restroom alone.
I felt bad. Was I using my boyfriend too much?

"I-I h-had another n-nightmare..." I said looking down in shame. He quickly gave me a warm hug and rubed my back.

Your so needy, you need Michael to come and confort you. He dosen't even want to be here. He just wants to go to sleep without his annoying needy boyfriend waking him up.

I cried in Michael's shoulder for a while. He keeped trying to calm me down. After a few minutes I finnaly sniffed and stoped. I looked up at him his eyes were glossy. He hates seeing me cry, and he has told me this multiple times.

"What was the nighmare about?" He asked quietly
"A-about you" I said before I bawled my eyes out again.
"And...what happened in it?"
"Y-you said you d-didn't l-love me..." I cried
even harder.

Nothing can get me to cry my eyes out except the idea of Michael leaving me. I love him more than anything. He said he would never hurt me on purpose, he said he would treat me like I was the most important thing in the world. He said I was the most important thing in the world. So imagining him lying would really hurt me.

"Jeremy you know I would never say that right?" He asked concerned about my answer.
"I-I know but...It felt so real"
He rubed my back and carried me to the bed. He tucked me in and played with my hair. He knows I like when he dose it. It helps me calm down and I love it.

"Michael?" I asked quietly
"Yes Jer-Bear?"
"A-am I s-selfish and n-needy..?" I burried my head in his hoodie. I was scared for his anwer and I was embarrassed for asking him that.
He looked at me confused
"W-what? Jer, what would make you think you are selfish and needy?"

"B-because you said I was needy. I always need you here all the time. I can't do anything without you here. I'm like a little child who needs assistance and comfort all the time. I'm a selfish person who always needs his boyfriend. I can't leave him alone 5 minutes without saying I need something." I was so mad at myself. I tried not to cry again. I didn't wanr Michael to stress again trying to calm me down while I bawled my eyes out.

Why am I so selfish all the time?

He hugged me tight. "Jeremy Heere, you know I love you. I would never think that about you. You need me here because of all the memories and all the bad stuff the SQUIP did to you. You know I love taking care of you." He said softly hoping it would make me fell better.

Oh now you care about my feelings. When you first came in here you were all mad that I woke you up. You need to see me crying for you to give me your pity.

Why am I thinking like this? Michael loves me right? He was just mad and stuff...yeah...

I decided to not make a huge deal about it. I was tired and so was Michael.

I stayed silent while Michael rubed my back and played with my hair. I closed my eyes wanting to go to sleep.

I was still a little mad at him. I'm not sure why, but I was. Michael whispered in my ear, "I love you" I stayed silent for a few seconds.

"I love you too..." I responded quietly. I could tell he smiled because I know him too well. I nuzzled in his hoodie one more time before closing my eyes and going to sleep.

~862 words~