Girlf Riends

Requested by: JoanPotato_18
I hope this is what you wanted.♡

Jeremy is Jessica, Michael is Michelle and Cristine is Cristian. Everyone else is a diffrent gender too. Btw Jessica lives with her mom.

Jessica POV:

The alarm went on.
"Ughh!"

I woke up and turn off. I hate Mondays, and I hate having to wake up at 5:45 in the morning, but I have to. I mean do I have a choice? I could just not go and later be a failure like my mom always says. I am already really good in school I get A's and B's. But I still have to go.

I got out of bed and went to the restroom.

"Ugly like always, No wonder I'm still single"

I got ready I took a shower, brushed my teeth, fixed my hair and did my makeup.
When I got out it was 7:30.
Even after all that I still looked like shit. Great.

I went to the kitchen to eat breakfast. Mom was there without a bra, her hair messy and still in pajama. I seriously fell embarrassed when she drops me off at school, I guess I'll just walk.

"Mom, you have be at work before 8, get dreesed!"
"I still have time"
"You have less than half an hour!"
"Don't yell at me"
"Just... ughh I'll take the bus"
"But what about breakfasts?"
"I'm not hungry"

With that I went out the door to walk.
I really didn't want to get in the bus anymore after I tripped a week ago. Every one laughed and didn't even bother to ask if i was ok. If Michelle was there she would of helped me up. I really love her she's pretty, smart, nice, cute and ho- no no NO no!!
No homo she's hot...in a frendship way...yeah.

Before I knew it I was in school. I only live 5 minutes away so it wasen't so long. I checked my phone it was 7:43. School starts at 8:00 so I had time.

While I walking the hallway I heard girls gossiping and guys talking about last nights game. I wish I could be part of that conversation. I was minding my own business when I acedently bumped into one of the sassy cheerleaders.

"Hey watch it Barbie!"
"S-sorry I-"
"Hey don't move"
She turned me around and wrote something in my backpack.
I felt my face heat up. I thought she was checking me out, but what would she look in me? And all of the popular kids are straight so....

"Wash it off and your dead princess barbie!" She pushed me and went to talk to her friend. I ran away and was walking to my locker when I saw Cristian.

Cristian is like the hottest and most  athletic guy in the school.
Every girl wants to be with him he's just so....

"Perfect~"
"What?" He said
FUCK
"um..I-I uhh"
I ran as fast as I could.
fuck!!

I totaly embarrassed myself in front of the hottest guy in school.
So my day was going great!

When I finally got to my locker I got my stuff out and went to my class.
The day was infinite like alway.
When lunch finally came I could see Michelle FINALLY!!!

The lunch bell rang I got out off class and went to my locker. Then I went to lunch to see Michelle. When I got my food I went to the usual tabel I always sit at and waited for my friend.

She came with her classic red hoodie and headphones on.
One of the things I most love about her (aside of her personally) is her red hoodie.

She always wears it. Whenever I'm cold she gives it to me. It's warmest thing ever and it smells like her. It has a lot of patches my favorite one is the lesbian pride one. I always question myself if she is lesbian or she has it on because she supports the LGBT+ community. But I never have the courage to ask her.

"Jessica!" She sat in front of me
"How was your day?"
"Good" I say
I acualy was not lying, it wasn't that bad. It was as normal as it could be.

We talked about our day like normal.
We laughed and joked around.

When the lunch bell rang I felt sadness, like always. I woun't see her in two more periods. We only have to period's together, Lunch and Science.

She got up and put on her bag, then I saw "Riends" written in her backpack.

"What's that?"
"What?" She asked confused
"The thing written in your backpack"
She got it off and looked at it.

"What dose 'riends' mean?"
That's when I remembered what that girl had put in my backpack. I quickly got my my backpack off and we both looked at the word "Girlf"

We put them together and blushed deep red.
[My fathers would be proud!! Sorry]
"I hate this school!" I said

The rest of the day I tried to hide it, Michelle didn't really care.
Later during passing period I went to the restroom and tried to get it off.
I mean I love how they look, but would of loved it more if we were acualy together. I would be the happiest girl in the world if we were.
But I guess I'll keep dreaming of her.

I hoped you liked!
~915 words~