Jeremy is a furry

Michael's POV

Jeremy and I have been dating for 6 months. I asked him if he was a furry and he said no blushing dark red. I want to know the truth, so I am going to dress up as a sexy cat and see his reaction. I originally thought of a fox, but I through a cat would be better.

---------------------Time Skip---------------------

Okay, so I told Jeremy to come to my house to play videogames, I have my costume on. It's a black cat with ears, and tail. I even drew whiskers and a nose--with the help of Jenna. (A/N: I always imagen Jenna being a makeup artist)

IAMNOTAFURRY: I'm outside <3

GAYMER: Why you put <3?

IAMNOTAFURRY: Idk...

I went downstairs and was thinking of his reaction. Then I though...what if he thinks I look ridiculous? What if I embarrass myself? I stopped of a minute to think, thenI remember he's still outside waiting for me. I get down and slowly open the door.

Jeremy POV

I was waiting outside for about 3 minutes. What's taking him so long?
After a while he opened the door.

"What took you so lon-"
Before I finnish I look up to see Michael in a sexy cat costume. He was blushing dark red and was trying not to make eye contact.

"What- Michael really!?"
"I-I'm sorry...I just thought-"
"I'M NOT A FURRY I told you!!"
"I-I'm sorry..." tears were forming in his eyes.
"Michael...I didn't mean to yell..."
He looked up, his eyes met mine. I got closer and gave him a hug. He was still crying in my shoulder.
"H-How did you know that I dressed up as a c-cat t-to show your a
f-furry?...I never told you why I did it..." he smirked tears still in his eyes.

"Um...b-because I know you..."
I blushed dark red.

"Fair enough..." I was still holding on to him and rubing his back.

"So...um...how do I look...?" He asked with a worried tone in his voice.
"Sexy~" We both giggled.

We pulled away and I softly kiss his lips. After a minute we pulled away.
"I love you, furry or not"
"Me too Michael"

384 words
I don't know, is this good...?